Chapter 21:

"Everyone getting settled back in?", Matt said as he stepped onto the bus and turned towards the guys who were all sitting on the couch chatting and sipping beers while Lilly was unpacking on the other end of the bus. "Show was great guys, we'll be hitting the road tonight. Glad to have you guys back on tour."

Rian nodded, "Oh yeah. It'll be great this time around."

Zack added on, " We'll try not to get into too much trouble. "

Matt laughed, "Would make my job a hell of a lot easier..Oh Lilly! Hey, I missed you kid." He wrapped an arm over her shoulders as she walked over. " By the way. Your thanks for setting up that dinner with your Uncle."

Lilly smiled and nodded, "Yeah no problem. Uncle Dave said he had fun, just call him up next time you're in town."

Jack laughed and said, "You had dinner with Lilly's Uncle?"

She nodded, "Uncle Dave, yeah. He's really into the music biz so I told him he should meet Flyzik."

Alex tilted his head, "Is this the same Uncle that taught you how to play drums?"

She nodded and Flyzik laughed, "Yeah Grohl is an animal, I love that guy."

Rian's jaw dropped a bit, "Did you just say Grohl? As in THE Dave Grohl?"

Lilly nodded and all the guys were starring at her.

Some random guy peaked his head into the bus and Mat turned around as he said, "And that's my cue to go."

Lilly was left standing in front them, "Yeah Dave Grohl, the musician..Nirvanna, Foo Fighters, countless other acts. He's basically family."

Alex got up walked up behind her resting his chin on her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her, "God I fucking love you."

He said and Zack was grinning, "That's so cool!"

Rian gaped, "You are so setting me up one of these days."

Lilly rolled her eyes and plopped down on the couch with Alex. He smirked and pulled her onto his lap, leaning down and kissing her. Jack sighed and sat back while Rian got up to walk across the bus. Zack's phone buzzed and he picked it up to respond via text. "Oooh, you chatting up the photographer? What was her name?"

Zack sighed, "Her name was Melanie and she's nice. She's coming to the next show and we're going to get coffee."

Jack wiggled his eyebrows as he said, "Meeeellllannniiieee...what about Em? I thought you two were all good now?"

He set his phone down face down and shrugged, "We are, but she's in London. Plus I'm not doing anything. Melanie is cool, I'm just grabbing coffee with a friend plus Emery isn't the jealous type." Jack rolled his eyes, "Right.."

...

"Perfect. Alright guys, you are all dismissed thank you so much for your hard work and collaboration. The office is officially open for business, the video for the London division will be posted tomorrow and the website is up and running. Thank you again. We wouldn't be here without you guy. Have a great day!", Emery said and stood up from the table as she grabbed he notebooks, folders, and binder, heading to her office to put everything away. She sat down behind her desk with a sigh and set everything down as she opened up her phone seeing a bunch of photos from the show yesterday. She could see photos of all the guys and the ATL crew including Lilly. Though in one of the photos Zack was backstage grinning as he leaned forward to talk to a gorgeous brunette with blonde streaks through her hair, she looked like she was one of the backstage photographers and Zack looked more than happy talking with her. She wasn't going to lie she was jealous, but she just closed out of the photos and locked her phone. Emery just wanted to finish up in London so she could go home, to her home in Los Angeles. She wasn't sure she could handle jumping back on the tour wagon again.

"Is everyone awake? Make sure everyone's awake, remember it's a few hours later for her. She's still in London. Ugh get your asses over here she's calling! " Lilly exclaimed as she sat in front of her laptop with Alex close at her side, Jack on the other side of her and Rian and Zack just above them behind the three of them. Lilly accepted the Skype call and they waited for Emery's face to appear. She smiled at them

" Em! Emilio! Emmy! Emery! Emmy bear!" Everyone shouted out.

She started laughing, " Hey guys. How's the start of tour? I miss all of you, specially you Lil!"

Lilly laughed and grinned. " So everyone is in agreement .. You have to come back on tour with us!" Alex said, " Em we miss you! We need your bossy butt here to keep us out of trouble."

Jack said, " Yeah Emilio, I mean Lilly and I are the only girls on this bus and it's not fair!" , he said making Emery laugh.

Rian made a pouty face, " Please I'm like the only semi sane one here."

Zack smiled and added in, " I miss you, I need you here with me Em."

Emery sighed and nodded, " I know, I know guys..I just I have work and I don't know if tour is the best place for me."

Em said a bit somberly. " I miss you guys too..I love you all I just I don't know. I'll talk to you guys later. Have fun tonight. Bye."

She said and hit the end button and her face faded from the screen. Rian said softly, " Are we missing something, is she okay?"

Lilly shrugged, " I don't know she seemed so happy yesterday.."

Alex shrugged and wrapped his arms around Lilly, kissing her cheek, " Maybe something happened with work"

Lilly shrugged, " Well I guess she's not coming then.."

Zack mumbled, " I'll be back, I'm going to call her.", he said and walked off to call Emery. Though she didn't answer, she ignored his call and just sent him a single text before she silenced her phone and ignored it the rest of the night.

To: Zack

Sorry busy with work. Talk to you later. Have fun on tour, hope you had fun with the photographer. Xoxox