Chapter 10:

"Bags packed, clothes, shoes, laptop, phone, chargers, makeup...." Emery said nodding as she looked over her things as they sat in the back of a cab.

Lilly rolled her eyes and reached over hugging her, "Em. It's going to be fine, chill."

She let out a sigh and glanced towards her as the cab came to a halt and she pushed open the door and got out. Zack and Jack nearly jumped out of the bus as they heard the cab pull up, they shuffled over, greeting the girls and carrying their bags for them. They boarded the bus and showed the girls their bunks.

"This is going to be so much fun.", Jack exclaimed causing Lilly and Emery to smile.

Zack didn't say much, just went back to his bunk to put on a shirt since he currently wasn't wearing one. Although Lilly , and especially Emery did not mind the muscular tattooed bassists partial nudity. Alex ran up behind Lilly, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up against him as he nuzzled her neck. She giggled and Emery rolled her eyes, "Get a room." Although they were all living together on the bus so she'd have to get used to it. Rian was laid back, lounging on the couch he sat up and patted for Emery to sit down.

She walked over and sat down, "Hey Rian."

He smiled "Prepare for a wild ride living with us.", He chuckled and she laughed too.

"We must celebrate before the show tonight!" Alex called out as he laced his fingers with Lilly's who was smiling and resting her head on his shoulder.

Jack giddily asked, "Oooh. Alcohol?"

Rian glared at him, "Not after the other night."

Jack made a pouty face and crossed his arms over his chest, grumbling "Fine."

Alex smirked. "I was thinking more along the lines of getting out of the bus and going into the real world."

Zack leaned against the counter behind Alex and Lilly, "What about paint ball."

Jack made a face, "The two short angry girls with guns in their hands sounds like a bad idea."

Lilly and Emery exchanged glances before saying, "We'd love too."

Rian smirked, " Awesome."

Zack smiled and nodded, " I'll call a cab."

Half an hour later they had made it to the paintball place with the name, " War X Zone." Apparently the X was silent, according to the lady that handed us our gear. " Alright. We evened this out." Said the woman as she gave us colored team patches so we would know who was on which team. Team red was Lilly, Jack, and Rian. Team blue consisted of Emery, Zack, and Alex. They all started on opposites aides of the so called battlefield. Some of them were crouching, hiding behind obstacles and waiting, others were prowling searching for a victim. Lilly smirked and pulled the trigger splattering Emery's back with red paint. She groaned and tried to shoot back but Lilly was gone again. Zack shot Rian and Jack shot Zack the in a three way stand off in the middle of a clearing on the course. They all retreated back into the course.

Alex came up behind Lilly, kissing her and pressing his gun to her back, "Got you."

He said and she smirked as her paintball gun went off against his leg and stepped back, "Don't fraternize with the enemy, Gaskarth", she said teasingly as she winked at him and ran off.

He laughed and took a moment smiling to himself before he re-positioned his gun and headed further into the course.

Jack shot Lilly, and she turned around, "JACK-O! You're on my team." He laughed and smirked, "I know." She glared and started chasing him through the course. R

ian and Alex commenced in an all out shoot out, ducking and peaking over obstacles as they shot at each other, splattering themselves with brightly colored paint. Jack stood behind Emery, his gun aimed at her. Zack dove into the area, standing inches from Emery, she stared up into his eyes and he smirked down at her before he shot Jack, causing her to turn around. She started to say thanks but lost the words as they stood covered in paint, inches from each other, he closed the space between them as he leaned forward and gently kissed her. While they were busy kissing, Rian came and shot them both and the time buzzer went off, they all laughed and headed to strip out of their suits.

Zack and Emery said nothing to each other as they piled in the ugly yellow minivan, Emery ended up sitting between Zack and Jack. Rian sat on the edge of the backseat with Lilly and Alex leaning against each other beside him. Alex laughed and held a piece of Lilly's hair, "Babe you have paint in your hair."

She smirked and leaned up pecking his lips, "And you have paint on your cheek so I suppose we should shower when we get back."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her.

"OH MY GOD GUYS." Jack shouted.

Rian furrowed his brow, "What ?!"

Zack smirked as he realized what Jack was freaking out about, "Hey can you turn the radio up?", Zack asked kindly.

The older man driving the cab obeyed and turned up the music causing everyone to smile widely. The Reckless and The Brave by All Time Low started blaring through the cab. Everyone started laughing and singing together, "Loooong live the reckless and the brave! I don't think I wanna be saved, our song has not been sung. Long live us...", they all sang along. The cab driver just figures this must be a song they liked , because they were all just a bunch of young kids sitting in the back of a cab, covered in paint and singing along to the radio.