Chapter 26:

"GOOD MORNING." Jack yelled out through the bus, as he stretched and walked through the bus. Alex yawned and groaned as he sat up and looked down at Lilly who was asleep against his chest.

Her emerald eyes fluttered open as she woke and looked up at him causing a smile to spread across his lips. She reached up kissing him and pulled back mumbling sleepily, "Your breath tastes like whiskey."

"Probably because last night that's all we were drinking", he chuckled.

Lilly sat up smirking and ran a hand back through her hair,"I think Zack's still in the bunk with Em...we can beat him to the shower." Alex grinned, "We? I like the sound of that." She just smiled and scampered off to the bus's bathroom, Alex following after her as they stripped down and stood under the warm water, Alex pinning her against the glass wall of the shower as they kissed. She reached over and and poured a dab of shampoo on his head and ran her fingers back through his hair making him laugh.

Zack kissed Emery with a smirk on his lips, "Morning beautiful.", he murmured making her smile. He stretched and climbed out of the bunk and as he neared the bathroom he heard the water running inside and Lilly and Alex's muffled giggles. He rolled his eyes and headed back to the bunk, so much for a shower.

Emery sat up, "That was quick." , she teased. He shrugged, "Sounds like Lilly and Alex are in there. Either that or Jack and Rian, but Jack giggles more than Lilly.", he said jokingly making her laugh. He shrugged and slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and his Nike's, leaving his shirt off, "I'm going to go work out, backstage is pretty empty so I'm just going to do it there." Emery nodded and smiled a bit, "Can I come?" He smiled, "Uh, sure. I guess."

Zack headed into the backstage area and laid down to start doing sit ups, just as Emery came in clad in a pair of leggings, one of his tee shirts and her hair in a messy bun. Without a word she smirked and sat down partially on his sneakers to hold down his feet. He came up, continuing with his sit ups and when he went down and came back up she leaned forward and kissed him making him stop and hold his position for a long moment.

"Oh, sorry. Am I distracting you Merrick? ", she said teasingly and he chuckled and continued his sit ups. He hopped up and took her hands to help her up. "What's next?", she asked watching him as he dropped down and started doing push ups. She sat and watched him.

He got up and smiled at her, laughing a bit, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Emery just smirked and shrugged, "Because I forget."

He corked a brow and walked over to where she was sitting on an equipment box, "Forget what?"

She smiled as he walked over and stood between her legs, his hands resting on her outer thigh as she said softly, "I forget how amazing you are, and how much I love you."

He grinned and leaned closer as he said "Oh, you love me?"

Em nodded and he chuckled and leaned forward muttering, "Good because I fucking love you too.", closing the space between them as he kissed her and she wrapped her arms over his shoulders pulling him closer.

Lilly twirled around in the empty back parking lot of the venue, clad in a pair of torn skinny jeans, combat boots, and a red flannel with pushed up sleeves and only a few buttons done, her violet hair in a high ponytail. Alex was grinning as he watched her twirling around. He walked over and took her hands in his and they stood twirling in circles and smiling at each other. She laughed and let go of one of his hands and held tight onto the other as she glanced around the empty parking lot to see an older couple walking together on the sidewalk on the other side of the chain-link fence. Lilly watched the old couple walking together with their frail hands intertwined before turning back to Alex and saying thoughtfully, "I wonder if we'll be together that long. Do you think we could make it?"

He smiled and stepped closer as he looked down into her emerald eyes, his big brown eyes locking onto hers as he said in full confidence, " We will make it. We will be together for the rest of our lives, and we will be happy old people with colored hair and combat boots, and we'll be together through it all. I'm not letting you go anytime soon.", he said with a smirk as he wrapped a hand around her waist.

She smiled and mused, "I love you Alexander.

" He chuckled and shook his head, "Only you would use my whole name."

She grinned and added, "Alexander William Gaskarth, I love you." He leaned forward and kissed her

. She smiled and kissed him back before he pulled back and muttered, "I was serious what I said before we left. I want you to move in with me. I want you to live with me in my apartment in Baltimore..and if you want a bigger place we can buy a different apartment and ...I want you to move in because I plan to spend the rest of my life with you.

" Lilly smiled and looked down a bit grinning before looking back up at him, "Of course I'll move in with you jackass. I love you."

He laughed and mumbled, "I love you too.", between kisses.