Chapter 3 - Hello Seattle

The plane had landed and Emery and Lilly  were ushered to a Cab to be taken to their hotel. "Oh I-" Em started but shrugged it off as a bellhop grabbed their bags and carried it up to their room for them. "Jeez. I know Alex said he'd book the hotel for me but this is insane.", Lilly mumbled. Emery nodded as she walked straight into the large hotel room and to the large window with a gorgeous view of view of the rainy city, " This is the fanciest hotel I think I have ever been in." Lilly laughed and nodded in agreement as she ripped the bellhop before he left, letting the room door swing shut. Lilly fell back on the bed with an audible sigh of relief.

They hadn't been settled into their room for more than fifteen minutes when there was a knock on the door. view of the rainy city, " This is the fanciest hotel I think I have ever been in." Lilly laughed and nodded in agreement as she ripped the bellhop before he left, letting the room door swing shut. Lilly fell back on the bed with an audible sigh of relief.

They hadn't been settled into their room for more than fifteen minutes when there was a knock on the door. After a moment there was another knock and Lilly pulled herself off the bed and opened up the door. "Yello..Alex. Hi." She muttered with a smile as her blue eyes fell on him and a smirk crossed her lips. He smiled and said, "Hey, you told me you made it to the hotel and I just wanted to come see you." Lilly pushed open the door further to allow him to come into the room. Emery rolled her eyesand leaned back a bit on the windowsill as she said, "Hello Alex." Alex gave a warm smile and said, "Emery right? " Emery nodded and Lilly sat down Indian style on the end of the bed. Alex stayed standing, his hands stuffed in his hoodie pockets. "So are you both coming to the show tonight?" He asked and Lilly nodded coolly as she said, "Wouldn't miss it for the world." He grinned and nodded, "Great. I can't wait to see you guys, oh and you guys will be side stage, full access, hope that's okay." Emery laughed a bit, "Okay? OF COURSE IT'S OKAY." Alex laughed and Lilly rolled her eyes as she said, "Yeah that sounds great." He smiled. "So I better head back, I just wanted to make sure you two got in okay, I'll see you two tonight." He said with a grin and leaned down hugging Lilly and then waving to Emery before he left, gently shutting the door to their room.

Em waited a moment before speaking "You should really seep with rock stars more often" . Lilly shot her a mild glare before she got up and went to rummage through her bag for a jacket. "I need coffee." She muttered and Emery sighed and grabbed her phone before they headed out. The city was alive, the sky overcast with dark clouds threatening rain but nevertheless people were busy shuffling around in the busy streets. The street they were on was lined with gorgeous little shops and boutiques. "Starbucks is only fitting" Emery said with a laugh as they rounded the corner and went to go order their drinks. They stood at the other end of the shop waiting for their drinks to be made as a cute blonde boy was ogling at them from across the room. Emery rolled her eyes and groaned, "Some dude is checking you out." Lilly corked a brow and turned around with a smirk before she spotted the guy and she laughed "Em, he's looking at you dork." Emery smiled confidently as she leaned forward picking up her hot chocolate and handing Lilly her coffee. "Oh.", she smirked and as they walked out she winked at the guy that was checking Emery out before exiting the coffee shop.

"Jeez. This place is so gorgeous!" Emery said with a smirk, "I'm so vlogging this later." Lilly sipped her coffee and looked around at the different people wandering the streets. There was a peaceful silence as the two girls walked, quietly sipping their drinks, and admiring the rainy city. The peaceful stroll through the foreign city was interrupted by Emery's remark,

"So. You and Alex? Just a hit and run, right? I mean it's totally normal for a one night stand to invite you one thousand miles to another state and get you a hotel room and concert tickets.."

Lilly groaned and rolled her eyes, "We're friends..who just happened to have slept together...it's normal." She defended.

Emery laughed, snorting a bit, "Riiiight."