Chapter 16:

"HERE IT GO-...HERE IT GOES AGAIN!" , Lilly and Emery sang our through the bus as they danced in the lounge area. Jack, Zack, and Rian all sat on the couch watching them and laughing . Lilly had an open beer again which she raised to her lips as she leaned down in Jack's face and sang along to Here It Goes Again by OK Go. "It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, Something inching past the edge of reserve...Now through the lines of the cheap Venetian blinds...Your car is pulling off of the curb, hey!! Hey!!" , She sang smiling and a bit drunk as she turned to dance with Emery and sang the next chorus. The guys were all laughing, watching the girls and sipping their own beers as the bus sped down the road to the next city.

Alex was the only one not enjoying the girl's drunken serenade as they hung out with the rest of the guys. He was siting away from everyone, in the back of the bus where he sat lounging on his bunk. He smiled as he raised his phone to his ear, "Hey. Yeah. How are you Natalie?" He gave a light laugh, "Yeah, yeah. I miss you too. Been a long time since Colorado. Yeah, I can't wait to see you either." Lilly leaned against the wall looking at Alex as she sipped her beer. He looked up from where he sat on his bunk, "Yeah..I'll call you back later, bye." , he locked his phone screen and said it down beside him as he looked up to his girlfriend. "What's up babe?", he said smoothly.

She tilted her head, corking a brow as she sipped her beer and asked curiously, "So, who's Natalie?"

Alex laughed, "Paranoid much?".

However Lilly didn't laugh, she just gave a careless shrug "Maybe. Then again maybe I don't care...or maybe I'm distrusting because you're the one who slept with your ex."

Alex was silent for a long moment, but she didn't stay to hear what he had to say instead she finished off her beer and left.

Emery laughed as she sat in Zack's lap. Jack sat back and called out a little too loudly, "LAH-LAH! You have returned!" Rian raised a brow as Lilly plopped down beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. Alex ran his thumb over the edge of his phone in thought.

Emery laughed, "What time is it?"

Jack shot up out of seat and pulled his phone dramatically out of his pocket as he said in a cartoony joking voice, "3:27"

Rian laughed, "Jeez, I didn't even realize it was that late."

Zack leaned forward snuggling Emery up against him as he nibbled on her neck, whispering into her ear "How about we head to bed?"

Emery mumbled, "I'm not tired."

He laughed and leaned forward whispering, "Babe, we don't have to sleep."

Emery bit her lip and laughed, "Oh, I like the sound of that." Zack scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the back of the bus.

Rian rubbed Lilly's shoulder. "You okay, princess?" She shrugged and just snuggled up against his shoulder.

"WELCOME TO SAN ANTONIO TEXAS FUCKERS." Jack shouted as I opened the bus door and stepped outside. "AGH." he muttered as he stepped back inside. He frowned a bit, looking disappointed and confused. "I thought Texas was always hot and full of cowboys...not rainy."

Emery laughed, "Jack that's such a stereotype." , carelessly he shrugged and collapsed onto the couch with a sigh. Everyone was just waking up, it was 10 AM. Shockingly this time around the entire bus had woken up before two in the afternoon.

Zack was sitting on the couch, eating a piece of toast, Emery sat across from him on her laptop. Rian walked out of the steamy bathroom having just showered. He smiled widely and sang, "Good morning." Alex and Lilly were still sleeping, but in different bunks. "I love the rain!" Emery said and pulled back the curtain on the widows with a smile.