Chapter 9: Along for the Ride

" I have a surprise for you, well for both of you." Alex said into his phone causing Lilly to smile curiously on the other end, "Really now, when is the big reveal, hm?"

" Meet us behind the arena at the buses, come a few hours early to the show."

"We'll be there, can't wait to see you babe. Miss you."

He laughed, " I miss you too, I'll talk to you later."

End call.

" What do you think it is?" Emery inquired, equally curious.

Lilly shrugged and turned on the camera, adjusting the lighting with a small shrug, " I don't know, he said its for both of us."

Emery corked a brow, " Well now I really want to know."

Lilly laughed and said, " Alright camera is set up lets film."

Emery sat down and Lilly hit the record button and joined Emery. " I'm Em, and I'm Lilly and this is Girls without Borders, this week we'll be talking about the concert dos and don'ts, later tonight catch the vlogs on both of our channels as we take you back stage with All Time Low and State Champs.." The girls said and both smiled. Emery said " First off you need the perfect outfit.." The girls spent the next few hours filming and editing , Lilly glanced at the clock. " I'm sure glad part of the video was getting ready cause it's about time to head out. " , she said and Emery who was busy replying to a few of her viewers sighed. " Okay one second.", Em said and Lilly went into the bathroom to touch up her makeup.

The cab pulled up behind the ATL equipment semis, State Champs, and All Time Low tour busses. Jack swung open the bus door and let it loudly smack against the side of the bus as he gave a dramatic bow, " Ladies." He remarked and gestured them inside. The girls walked on the bus to find Zack sitting on the counter, Rian leaning against the wall and Alex standing there grinning. Jack shut the bus door and stood beside the girls with a smile.

"Why are you guys looking at us like that?" Emery muttered, the guys were all trying to hide their smiles.

Lilly spoke up, " So you guys are acting super creepy and weird and so I can only assume this has something to do with the surprise."

Rian remarked " Somebody say something already."

Alex exchanged glances with each of the guys before saying, " So you two have flexible jobs, with YouTube, and Lilly's writing and all that.."

Emery furrowed her brows " Thank you for stating the facts..Is this a job interview because usually it's done in an office and not on the back of a bus."

Zack added onto what Alex was trying to say by saying, " What he's saying is there's not a lot tying you guys down.."

Lilly furrowed her brow, " Uh huh.."

Rian jumped in and said, " We've talked to Matt, our manager and we've got the clearance-"

He was cut off by Jack who exclaimed " And we love having you guys around!"

Alex grinned and chuckled as he finally said, " Come on tour with us."

Lilly smiled and wrapped her arms around Alex as she leaned up to kiss him. He kissed her back and pulled back grinning, " Of course that's a yes!!"

Awkwardly Emery stood there rocking back and forth on her heels. Zack was smiling soft as he watched her from where he sat on the counter. Rian put an arm around Emery and looked down at her as he said, " That means you too buttercup."

She brightened up a bit, " You know that means I'm shooting my videos on the bus then, right?"

He shrugged, " Ah, we can deal with it, it'll be worth it." He said with a smile and let go of her walking around Alex and Lilly to the fridge.

Lilly and Alex were wrapped in each other's arms talking softly to each other when Jack came over and awkwardly hugged the pair of them " I love you guys"

Alex laughed and Lilly mumbled, " Jack I can't breathe."

He let go and smiled " Sorry." Lilly laughed.

Zack hopped off the counter and leaned against the wall in front of Emery. " So are you coming along for the ride?"

He asked and she gave a small smile, " Yeah, guess so."

He smiled " Good, can't wait to see more of you two."

Emery but her lip and said, " Oh I can't wait to spend more time with you and the band."

Lilly happily looked over at Emery who shot her a smile. Jack hugged Lilly, this time individually. " I'm glad to have you around."

She smiled and hugged him back, " It's going to be great Jack-O"

Rian took a swig of Gatorade before checking his watch with a groan, " Come on guys, sound check."