Chapter 25:

Matt walked through the bus, "Alright Princesses, wake the fuck up. We're here. You have the day free but you do have a show tonight so keep that in mind." Rian groaned and got up off his bed and went to make coffee, Em smiled softly at Matt and he nodded to her. "Keep your asses out of trouble for me.", Matt muttered before exiting the bus. Rian poured himself his coffee and sat down beside Emery with a small smile. "Morning.", he mused as he sat and sipped his coffee. Alex smirked as he sleepily kissed Lilly before they both climbed off the bed to walk into the lounge. Emery barely glanced at them and Lilly was glaring at her. Rian corked a brow, "What was that about?" Emery shrugged, "Just a selfish brat who can't let me be happy." , she said under her breath. Lilly giggled and curled up against Alex kissing his cheek, "We should go out, get some chocolate chip pancakes..go catch a movie..", she trailed off. He smirked and leaned down kissing the top of her head, "That sounds great babe.", he said getting up to grab his wallet and hoodie from his bunk.

Alex smiled and nodded to the door handing Lilly one of his hoodies , she smiled and kissed his cheek. Emery rolled her eyes and mumbled, "God, here she goes again.", she said scrunching her nose up at Alex and Lilly's affection.

"Stop acting like I ruined your life. Get your fucking shit straight Em. I'm the reason you're here. You'd still be working in the fucking yearbook classroom editing shitty DIY videos without me. No. Now you're going on a fucking tour and screwing Zack freaking Merrick..So shut the fuck up. If you want me out of your life FINE. Leave, pack up your shit and go back to living alone and working all the time."

Alex walked over and grabbed Lilly's hand, leading her off the bus. "Babe. Calm down. Come on, let's go get breakfast and tell me what's going on.", Alex said as he and Lilly left the bus together.

Zack walked in and stretched ruffling up his hair, "Why is everyone fucking screaming at each other this morning."

Emery sighed deeply and Rian replied, "The girls are fighting."

Jack walked in wearing just her boxers and leaped onto the couch slurring out in a sleepy voice, "No cat fights on the bus..unless there is alcohol and bikinis involved."

Rian rolled his eyes and nudged Jack, "Shut up."

Zack looked down at Emery, tilting his head ever so slightly, "You okay, Em?" She just shrugged.

"I'm fine. I just have a lot of work to do.. I'll be on my bunk.", she said as she got up and kissed Zack's cheek before heading to the back of the bus.

"It's been two hours. Alex and Lilly still aren't back.", Jack whined.

Rian laughed, "Calm your tits Barakat."

Zack sighed mumbling, "She hasn't left her bunk."

The guys all nodded a bit and Rian leaned back against the couch, "I've never seen them fight like this...or really ever."

Zack nodded, "They're going to be okay. They'll figure it out."

Alex walked onto the bus and sighed as he walked up the steps and leaned against the counter. Jack furrowed his brow, "Where's Lilly?"

He shrugged a bit, "She's hanging out in the venue with Matt. Didn't want to see Em. Better that they're not in the same place right now."

Lilly smiled at Matt and walked through the venue. She held a stack of papers and Matt held the tape and they walked around backstage taping the set-lists on speakers, equipment boxes, and the stage floors. She handed him another page and he taped it on the wall, "So, not that I mind Lilly..but why are you helping me instead of climbing over Alex on the bus?", Matt said with a laugh.