Chapter 32

"Justin..baby, please.", Lilly whined, "It wasn;t even me...I'd never do that to you...please..you know it was all Alex.." Justin tightened his jaw and shook his head, "Give me my fucking jacket and get your shit of the bus." It was happening all over again. She took a moment of silence before tossing his jacket back at him as she grabbed her things and turned to walk off the bus. As she stepped outside of the Sleeping with Sirens bus she ran into Kellin who raised his brows and said, "Everything okay?" Unable to  hold it in she blurted out rather emotionally, "Alex ruins everything.". She was on the verge of tears and Kellin just wrapped his arms around her and murmured, "Shh, shh. It's okay." as he hugged her comfortingly. He pulled back and smiled at her, "He's upset. I'll go talk to him, Justin's just stressed and he's confused. I know it's not your fault." She wiped away a few stray tears and nodded, "Thanks Kellin." He gave her a reassuring smile and boarded the bus as she stood there, bag over her shoulder with no where to go. If she left now her career was over.

Pierce The Veil were good friends but from a prior visit the day before she knew their bus was packed full with the band and crew, there was barely enough room to breathe. Sleeping with Sirens, she'd just been kicked out and even though she got along with everyone else...Justin could barely look at her. Sure she knew other bands...We Came As Romans, Beartooth, Real Friends, Issues, Neck Deep...but not well enough to crash on their bus for the whole tour, though she was pretty good friend's with Lynn Gunn and Tyler Carter but they weren't so close that she'd beg them for a place to stay. She was stuck. There was only two options at that point. She could go home and destroy her career, or she could get over herself and crash on the All Time Low bus. She wasn't going to speak to Alex, not after what he did..so she picked up her phone and called Rian. Rian however was on another phone call, Cassadee no doubt. She certainly wasn't calling Alex...so she called Jack and attempted to mask her voice so it didn't sound like she had just been crying her eyes out.

" One, Two Three...Where are you?" Jack asked counting buses as he walked with his phone pressed to his ear as he looked for Lilly.

"Jack hang up the phone.", she sniffles as she walked over to him adjusting her bag.

"Shit. Are you crying?? Are you okay??" Jack muttered frantically, clearly worried without a clue of what to do.

She shook her head. "Alex can't just let me be happy."

He sighed and took the bag from her, carrying it for her as he wrapped an arm around her pulling her snugly against his tall frame. " He deals with things in his own way and he's not over loosing you."

She shook her head, " Jack he made me leave."

Jack nodded before pausing and saying a bit awkwardly, " Well yeah, but we uh. We, us ...we   Kinda..."

She cut him off and said, " I know I know. But it was just a stupid fling, I mean you're one of my best friends Jack-O ...-and he's had his fair share of incidents..let's not forget Lisa.."

He nodded and rested an arm over her shoulders at they walked. " You'll always have a spot on out bus. Just ignore Alex..you'll be fine and I'm sorry about Justin."

She nodded and stopped mid-stride to look up at him. " You and I, we're good right..I mean you still don't.."

He smiled early and gave a small laugh, " No. We're fine Lillybug. Just well..you know. I've been single for some time, you're one of my best friends..you're kind of hot, just a mess of mixed up feelings but it was fun while it lasted. We're still pals though."

She laughed. " We better be..and kind of hot"

He shrugged, " Well I mean yeah you're pretty hot."

She laughed, " I'm on fire Jack-O."

He smirked, " We're like friends with benefits, without the benefits."

She laughed and shook her head as they started walking again, " You mean friends then?" He nodded and they headed to the bus.