Chapter 31

Everyone was hanging around the buses, drinking and recovering from the first day of Warped. All Time Low and parts of Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens were hanging out together, chatting outside the bus. Kellin was off Skyping with Copeland and his wife. Justin Hills was chatting with Tony Perry and Rian. Zack was talking to Gabe Barham and Mike Fuentes. Alex coolly leaned against the bus side as he talked to Jaime with Jack. Beer in hand Vic walked over to join them, he was smiling, laughing as he walked at Lilly's side as they talked. "That's fucking great.", she laughed out. When they walked up Vic nodded at Jaime and walked over to them to talk. As soon as everyone saw Lilly, every member of All Time Low went dead silent. Jack and Alex both stood there silents, a faint smile on Jack's lip while Alex looked like he'd seen a ghost. Immediately Rian shot up and wrapped his arms around her, "I missed ya, Princess. It's not the same without you." he mused.

 "I missed you too Ri!"

 Zack smiled and got up giving her a brief hug, "MERRI!", she called out happily. "Jack-O. Get your ass over here!" Jack laughed at her demand and walked over to hug her. "I missed you fuckers." , she laughed out. Alex didn't move, he was only half listening to Vic as he stared at her.

Justin gave a crooked smile as the bassist moved towards her and gingerly wrapped an arm around her kissing her head, making her smile. Jealousy was boiling up in Alex's chest as he saw the two together. Alex loudly cleared his throat making everyone turn to look at him, as if waiting for him to speak. Finally he said, "Hey, Lilly. You shoud play with us. I mean you want to promote your career right? And three main stage bands are better than two." 

Zack furrowed his brow in confusion as he looked at Alex with his unexpected suggestion. She nodded, "Sounds great.", Lilly said not even turning to Alex as he spoke.

 She leaned up and kissed Justin deeply, wrapping her arms over his shoulders causing Alex to grit his teeth and clench his fist, jealousy was getting the better of him. He usually wasn't one to get jealous but with her, with her it was different. Everything was different.

Later that night, Alex sat with his feet up on the couch as he turned to Rian, "She's with Justin fucking Hills. The fucking bassist.", he muttered.

 Ri shook his head, "Calm down. You're the one that kicked her out." 

Alex growled, "I KICKED HER OUT BECAUSE SHE MADE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND." 

Rian shrugged, "I know, but to be fair she tried to talk to you about it and you shut her out. Just like you shut everyone else out." Alex shook his head but he knew he was right. He sunk back into the couch with a sigh. Tomorrow they were playing on stage, she was going to sing with them and Alex was giving up on her yet.

"Baby, you'll have me all of tomorrow I promise but you've got an interview and I have to go over the set list before the show. I'd rather not mess up in front of that many people." , Lilly said as she kissed his cheek gently. 

Justin sighed and nodded, "Fine. But you better be wearing that sexy mini dress tomorrow.", he grinned.

 She laughed, "Deal." , she kissed him on the lips and headed off to the ATL bus. After knocking on the door a few times. Luckily it was Matt who answered rather than Alex. This way she could just chat with Matt and avoid the awkward tension. "Matty!" she chimed and hugged him, he chuckled and hugged him back and they sat down at the table across from each other. "Wow, straight to business Flyzik? No time for small talk?" He laughed and said, " We can talk later, we've got to go over the set list kid. " She rolled her eyes and laughed. He slid her page that read off :

ALL TIME LOW.

VANS WARPED TOUR 2015

-DEAR MARIA