Chapter 22:

Things were rather different on tour without Emery. Lilly and Alex were stronger than ever and Lilly had been bonding with all the guys making everyone closer than they already were.

Everyone missed having Em around, especially Lilly and most of all Zack. At least Lilly had Alex and the guys to busy herself with while Emery was back stateside working away managing two offices from Los Angeles. It had been almost two months since the break. Emery had been less than willing to talk to Zack but regardless the tour must go on. Luckily the tour was coming back through The West Coast. On a break day, the day after a show Zack left the bus early that morning.

Emery was sitting on the couch in her apartment watching tv and sipping a glass of cold tea when someone knocked on her door. She sighed and muted the TV as she shuffled over to the door barefoot. She was spending the afternoon home alone in an empty apartment watching tv in a pair of yoga pants and a tee shirt, her hair carelessly pulled back into a pony tail. It was obvious she wasn't going out and she wasn't planning to see anyone. She opened up the door to find Zack Merrick standing in the hallway. He grinned and held a bouquet of flowers of various shades of pink with a teal ribbon tied around it. " Hi." He said and she just stated " Hi.", right back as she stared at him from where she stood leaning against the door frame.

" Emery..I love you. I never stopped and I want you to know I never saw the photographer after the show, we had a polite conversation and that was it. And it doesn't matter who I talked to because they aren't you."

Emery wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down to her level as she kissed him and he held her close, the flowers on hand behind her back as they both walked into the apartment without parting as the bedroom door shut. " I swear Merrick,I missed you so much. You better not scare me like that again."

He smirked and Emery twirled around snatching the flowers as she went to the kitchen to put them in a case with some water. Zack smiled and walked further inside. "How's work?", he asked to fill the silence but she was already heading back into the kitchen after putting the flowers in water.

In lieu of answering him she walked over and kissed him passionately as her hands started fiddling to unbutton his short he just grinned and pulled back whispering, " You sure." She just smiled and nodded and slipped off her shirt , reaching back up to kiss him as he scooped up Emery as she wrapped her legs around him as he walked to the couch since nobody was home and it was far closer than her bedroom.

" Hey, it's Rian. So this is the third blog video thingy we have decided to do , so you guys get to see us up close and personal when we're not sweating on stage for you guys. So this is our afternoon off, we are in Los Angeles California ..I'm not sure where Zack ran off to but eye see what the rest of the gangs up to." Rian said smiling into the camera before turning it around as he walked down the bus to the bunks where Jack was laying on his bed in plaid boxers eating Cheetos and watching Netflix on his laptop.

"Here we have the wild Jack-ass in his natural habitat." Jack laughed and threw a Cheeto at the camera with a laugh. Rian said " Jack talk to our lovely fans and viewers."

Jack sat up and pointed at the camera, " My name is Jack Barakat and I love all you fuckers. Also I've seen your Tumblrs you nasty people, but I do love me some Jalex." He said with a grin. " No, but seriously. I love you guys stay rad." He said and pulled the curtain on his bunk closed right in front of the camera, " Jack out." He said resuming the show on his laptop.

Rian laughed and turned the camera back to him, " Well that's Jack. Now let's go see the royal couple and hope everyone's got their clothes on." , he chuckled and turned the camera back around as he walked into the lounge area very quietly so he could surprise Alex and Lilly.

He was strumming on an acoustic guitar and Lilly was smiling as she sat back and smiled and sang as Alex played. Alex and Lilly started singing together their voices in sync as they smiled at each other letting out a small laugh here and there. " You're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you and I'll keep you a daydream away just watch from a safe place so I never have to lose. We never stood a chance out there Shooting love in real time. So we'll take it over ice tonight." They sang with a grin and Lilly sang the next line alone as Alex played. "With a little salt" Alex sang, "And a little lime" They sang the last lines together with wide grins "You're just a daydream away, I wouldn't know what to say if I had you and I'll keep you a daydream away.

Just watch from a safe place so I never have to lose...You're just a daydream away I wouldn't know what to say if I had you.." They sang out together and he set aside the guitar as they leaned forward to kiss. Rian turned the camera towards him and made a disputed face before turning it back to Alex and Lilly as he said " Keep it PG kids, you're on camera. " Rian!" Lilly said glaring. Alex laughed. " Hey." , Alex said and sat beside Lilly. Rian came in and filmed the two of them. " So give a final message to the viewers before we shut this thing off", Rian said.

Lilly smirked and said, " Hello this is Lilly, I'm Alex's girlfriend and I've been hanging around with the guys. And I think I'm starting to like you guys as much as the band does. Honestly I've never seen such dedicated fans and I think you are all awesome and I'm just glad you all approve of Alex and I ..by the way I kind of love the Lalex Pages they're really neat. Alex leaned over and kissed her again before smiling to her and then the camera as he started to speak, " Well I think Lil covered most of it..but I love you guys, you mean the world to me, you're awesome and also I'm sure you all will be very happy to know that at our next show we're inviting two special fans up on stage. Oh and .." He smirked and leaned over starting to tickle Lilly making her fall back on the couch and giggle. Rian laughed too and turned the camera back towards himself, " Well, I suppose this is a good place to end. Later guys!" He made a face and then started laughing just before shutting off the camera.