Chapter 24: Friendly Feud

The bus was silent, or at least as silent as a tour bus could be. Zack's muffled snores (which oddly didn't wake Emery who was more than used to it.), Jack's much louder snores, the sound of tires rolling down the road, the static of the static from the television that Rian had neglected to turn off before falling asleep on the couch. There was an odd sort of peace over the bus with everyone together in one place again. It was amazing that everyone was asleep by three AM.

"Alex." Lilly whispered as she rolled over a bit and glanced at Alex who was snuggled up against her asleep. He didn't open his eyes as he muttered sleepily, "Mhmm?" He pulled her closer and she rolled onto her side so she faced him, "I love you Lex." His eyes slowly opened and gave a tired grin and said, "I love you too Laur." She smiled softly and gently kissed him. He smirked, "What's gotten into you, babe?"She shrugged lightly, "I'm just glad we met." He laughed a bit. "You're adorable." She said nothing and just curled up against him as he wrapped an arm around her.

Zack woke up with a small yawn as he sat up in the bunk trying not to wake Emery as she slept beside him. He smiled down at his sleeping girlfriend and kissed her cheek before carefully getting up and walking down to the bathroom to shower. Emery woke up slot and sat up with a soft yawn as she rubbed her face a bit as she noticed Zack wasn't beside her, though she relaxed when she heard the water running on the quiet bus. She got up and picked up her laptop heading to the lounge.

Lilly reached up and kissed Alex's cheek before crawling out of bed and letting him sleep in. She knew how tired he and everyone was. Clad in just her undies and one of Alex's Glamour Kills shirts. She quietly headed down to the kitchen area of the bus to grab a drink. She saw Emery with her laptop and barely sent her a glance. "Morning", Emery muttered as she typed away on her computer.

She turned and smiled "Ello Em. Why are you working? It's so early. How is the company anyways?"

Emery held her tongue as she said, " Well two offices in different time zones there is always work to be done."

Lilly shrugged taking a sip of the cold bottled frappucino, " Why don't you take a break?"

Emery mutterd, " There's barely enough time to work on tour, besides someone has to work since you don't."

Lilly corked a brow and sat up, " Excuse me? I'm sorry that I'm living my life instead of trapping myself in an office all the time..need I remind without me you wouldn't be here, and you certainly wouldn't be with Zack."

Emery rolled her eyes and scoffed, " Everything's always about you, you're the one who always bailed. You're always the one who's mess I have to clean up."

Lilly shook her head, " I'm the only reason your ever doing anything. You're always such a pussy, if it wasn't for me you'd never do anything new. I'm sorry that I dragged you here with me where you actually had fun for once and fell in love none the less! Maybe next time I'll just let you stay at home and I'll be the one having fun."

Emery rolled her eyes, " You are sick a fucking bitch. You never changed.

" Lilly took her coffee and walked down to the other end of the bus, " Just fuck off Em."

Emery groaned and continued working away.