Chapter 33

" Do you want popcorn?" Rian chimed as he pulled the bag out of the microwave. Jack walked by and shoved a whole handful into his mouth as he walked back to the bunks. Alex was happy with himself to say the least, though she had detested, he kissed Lilly on stage sending Lalex rumors flying and causing the break of she and Justin just as they were getting close. Now she was staying on the bus again and she was back in his grasp. But she wasn't coming back quite yet. " You need a blanket? Pillow?" He said holding up the items. She nodded softly muttering, " Yeah." But she was barely paying attention to him as she nodded and listened to Matt who she was chatting with on the couch.

Matt smiled, " Yeah. They're great. He's funny too, Umbrella Academy was pretty neat, very-" he was cut off by Zack walking through the bus and calling out "Going to pick up Emery at the airport, later!" As he disappeared into the night. Lilly had made a point to avoid Alex all day and now that night had rolled around with an early morning to come, they were trapped on he bus together and Alex wasn't going to give up anytime soon.

Matt laughed and said, " I've got to tend to the itinerary for tomorrow, so we'll talk later. Sleep well. Jack and Alex you better get your asses to bed. You need a minimum of 5 fucking hours of sleep so you don't pull a Toronto again." Jack rolled his eyes and groaned dramatically as he went off to shower. Matt grabbed his laptop and went to his bunk while Rian grabbed the popcorn to go back and sit on Reddit for awhile before he too would head to bed in preparation for the early morning.

Lilly stood up and adjusted the pillows and blankets on the couch, her bed until they re cleared one of the spare junk bunks that were piled high with random crap from all the guys. "Hey, do you need anything? Extra blanket, water, tantric couch sex?" Alex said teasingly, a playful smirk on his lips.

She rolled her eyes, " Fuck off Gaskarth. I'm here because the rest of the guys are here for me after you fucked things up for me. I don't owe you anything. And yeah, I want you to stop talking to me, stop looking at me like that and while you're at it stop loving me because you said it yourself 3 and a half months ago. It's over."

He stood there silently before saying. " I've done a lot of stupid things. You made one mistake and I couldn't handle it even though you dealt with all of mine. I messed up...again...and I'm sorry, I'll try my best to leave you alone but I will NEVER stop loving you."

She shook her head and muttered, "Maybe you should have thought about that when you were fucking Lisa."

He frustratedly turned and walked back to his bunk muttering a very cold and emotionless, "Good night."

The next morning everyone was just starting to wake up and get ready for the long day ahead of shows and interviews before they moved onto the next city with the rest of the Warped Tour group. Matt nudged Lilly as she slept peacefully on the couch, "You've gotta get up and get dressed too you know."

She groaned and mumbled, "Whyyy.."

Matt laughed and walked over to grab the set list and agenda for the day. Jack finally finished adjusting his skunk striped hair, and turned to where Lilly was. " WAKE UP." however she didn't move and so instead he walks over and started to tickle her as he chanted, " WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP."

She started laughing and groaning as she pushed him off of her. " Stopppp...ittttttt...", she whined.

He laughed and sat up, " Good your up." , Jack smiled. Alex had just finished showering, steam billowing out of the bus bathroom as he stepped out with wet hair and a towel around his hips as he always did when he came out of the shower. He smiled and turned to Lilly, " Shower's free..." She sat up and ran a hand back through her hair with a groan as she rolled her eyes. A small smirk played across his lips as he turned to walk down the bus hall to the bunks so he could change but he not-so-accidentally dropped his towel onto the floor leaving him completely in the nude with his bare butt towards Jack and Lilly. She made a small noise of disgust and turned her gaze away as Rian walked by and laughed shaking his head at his naked band mate. Ignoring Alex, she got up to go shower. As she stood under the hot water, hurriedly washing her hair, Alex opened up the door, peaking his head in as he hung up his towel. He smiled smugly and she turned around and said, "Get the fuck out Gaskarth!"

Just as Lilly walked out, now dressed in a clean pair of black jeans, her favorite heeled boots, and a red flannel she had tied off just above her hips revealing a sliver of her thin waist. She walked out brushing through her damp hair, "WHERE IS SHE!!" she squealed as she spotted Zack, meaning Emery was around here somewhere and they had not seen each other since she'd left. "EMERYYYYYY"

She laughed, slipping her phone into her back pocket, "Hey Lil, long time no see." , Em laughed out.

Lilly was grinning widely as she set down her brush to wrap her arms around her friend.."Holy shit it's been ages. I thought you were still touring with the guys??"

She smiled and shrugged, "Well I was, but when the guys went on break like a month ago I just stayed home...I know we haven't talked in awhile but, Zack and I bought a place, it's in a really nice neighborhood in Baltimore." She chimed.

Lilly smiled and nodded, "Good for you two. Jesus, I love your hair, it's so cute all short and I love it!", she said holding a strand of her hair between her fingers.

Matt called out through the bus, "Short morning show. Let's get out to the stage guys, today it's not main stage...this one is Monster Energy stage.."

Lilly  sighed, "Well better head out." Emery nodded, "Yeah I'll come out, I haven't seen the guys play in awhile, I miss it." Lil nodded as they walked out. Emery reached up to shut the bus door when something caught Lilly's eye.

"EMERY MARGARET! IS THAT WHAT I THINK THAT IS? DETAILS NOW!!" She exclaimed as she looked at the ring.

Em smiled and blushed a bit flustered she traced a hand over the ring, "Well...on break....we were at home in Baltimore..and we had just bought the place and we were moving in our stuff and amidst the piles of moving boxes and the mostly empty house, Zack bought roses and he covered the whole room in candles and I swear it was like a movie Lil! He got down on one knee and everything! It was perfect!!" She gushed, "But very few people know. We just wanted to keep it to ourselves for awhile..you know how the media and the fans get.."

Lilly  nodded and grinned as they walked to the stage, "Holy shit. That's so cute. Congrats.. seriously."

Em nodded, "Thanks. So what's up? You're staying on the bus? I didn't know you and Ale-"

Lilly cut off her friend and shook her head, "No. Alex sabotaged my relationship with Justin, the bassist from Sleeping with Sirens..and I'm playing for Warped so I'm sleeping on the bus couch. Alex and I aren't speaking."

Emery nodded in understanding, "So....You and Jack...."

Lilly sighed, "We ended when Alex and I did. When I left, I left everything. Jack and I are just friends." Em rolled her eyes and laughed a bit making Lilly raise a brow, "What?"

Em shook her head, "Nothing. I just can't believe that."

Lilly scoffed, "And why is that?"

"Because you're you."