Chapter 20: Reconnecting

Emery sat in front of her laptop, she fixed her hair and made sure that at the minimum she had on BB cream and mascara. She frowned as she looked down at her shirt and ran across her hotel room to grab a cuter top, maybe one with a bit more sex appeal. Her computer started to ring as Zack started calling her on Skype. She turned and rushed over to her laptop while she was still pulling her shirt on and ended up falling. After pulling herself off the ground she walked over to the chair in front of the desk in her hotel room and sat down, accepting the call.

 "Hi. Sorry, I was just getting dressed..Oh, can you hear me? I hope the hotel wifi isn't acting up." 

On the other side of the screen he smiled and said, "Yes, I can hear you. You wanted to talk?"

 Em nodded, "Yeah, I did. I'm sorry, I've been super busy with work, I've been busy opening up the London office, and I thought you were mad. I didn't mean anything I said in that stupid fight."

 He nodded, "I know. Lilly called me." E

mery furrowed her brow and went silent before finally finding the words to say, "What? Lil? Why did you talk to Lilly? When did you talk to Lilly...and what did she say?"

 Zack sighed and adjusted a bit in his seat, "It was a few days before she flew to come out here, she called me because she said you were upset..that you were heartbroken. I wanted to apologize so I kept trying to call you, but you never answered. Lilly told me you were working incredibly hard and distracting yourself with the London offices."

 Emery groaned and muttered, "That bitch." He shook his head, "It's not her fault. I'm sorry. Just..let's work things out, alright? I still care and I don't want to loose you. We both have been busy with our own jobs and tour was kind of intense especially for a new relationship..I don't want this to be the end of us. I love you Emery." 

 A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she said, "I love you too." 

He smirked and said, "I've got to go Em. Jack's coming over soon. I'll see you later."

 Emery nodded, "Alright, bye Zack. Tell Jack I say hi." He ended the call and she shut her laptop, sighing in relief as she sat back in her chair.

"So. Pizza in our underwear and an Ink Master marathon. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were up to something. " 

He smirked and swallowed his bite of pizza before leaning over and kissing her. Alex grabbed another slice and sat back, "Well. I'm having fun..which reminds me. Are you coming back on tour?", he asked with hopeful eyes.

 She smirked and nodded, "Duh. Of course I'm coming on tour. I don't know what I'd do without you." He smiled and bit into his pizza, rubbing her thigh gently with his other hand. 

"Oh that cover up is going to be so tough..", she muttered as she turned to the TV screen, and Alex turned it up. "I want to get another Tattoo..besides the sparrow on my ankle." , she said in thought.

 Alex grinned, he clearly had an idea but he just nodded and said, "Sounds great babe." They both sat back and watched television together.

" Are you packed yet?" Lilly said as she stood in the kitchen in just her underwear and one of Alex's hoodies that was only half zipped up as she stuck a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

 " Well to be fair I've been a bit more distracted with you around. Besides don't forget we're going out today. We have a surprise for you" , Alex called out from his bedroom. 

There was a series of loud impatient knocks at the front door. She sighed and set down the small carton of Ben and Jerry's as she swing open the door to reveal Zack, Rian and Jack standing on the steps outside. Zack tilted his head a bit, Rian raised his brows and Jack just grinned and said, " You know I'm pretty fond of the no pants look too, but it looks wayyyy better on you. Rian cleared his throat awkwardly. The cold breeze blew into the door and hit Lilly's bare skin. She was standing there sucking on a spoon of rocky road , her long lean legs bare, she wore nothing but a pair of black lace panties and a faded red hoodie of ex's which considering it was unzipped more than halfway showed plenty of cleavage and just opened barely enough to stop right before her nipples. She wasn't exactly expecting company, none the less she hadn't seen the guys since the tour and she spent most of break with Alex rekindling their love. Lilly squealed and stood on her tippy toes as she reached up and hugged Jack , and he hugged her back before slipping inside and she went over to hug Zack. 

As the barely dressed Lilly hugged Zack, he wrapped a strong arm around her and smiled leaning down to whisper " Thank you". S

he let go and smiled as she looked up at him, " Don't thank me, just make her happy Merri." He then followed Jack inside, she grinned and tightly hugged Rian, " I missed you Dawson!" 

He laughed, " Missed you too Princess. Now you're practically naked and it's freezing out here so get inside before you get sick." , he said nudging her a bit. Alex slipped out of the bedroom fully dressed, " Babe do you have my red hoodie I need it- Oh hey guys. Didn't hear you come in." Alex said as he clutched his keys in his hand and grinned to his friends and band mates. 

Alex was about to say something but was distracted by Lilly, a lustful smirk crossing his lips, " Babe, you're not dressed..and I need that hoodie" 

She smirked and winked as she headed into the bedroom, " Come and get it

" Alex turned to follow her into the room. 10 long minutes filled with giggling and they both emerged , Alex with his hoodie and Lilly actually dressed. " Where are we going?" She asked and Alex smirked and said nothing. Rian just said, " It's a surprise."

" Are we here? I love you guys but I don't like to be sandwiched between Ri and Jack for the whole car ride. Alex parked and he and Zack got out, the back seat soon pulled out as well. 

" Now. Don't turn around!" Zack said. Lilly tried her hardest not to as all the guys were smiling at her before Alex started to speak, " So I've been thinking about this for awhile..we've known each other for awhile and We're getting kind of serious. I love you more than anything, and so do the guys. You aren't like any of my other exes, you're my one and only and I love you, and I'm never leaving you. To symbolize that you're part of the band, that you're part of the family..we're going to get you a tattoo." 

She smiled and laughed, " I love you guys, and I love tats but a tattoo?" He nodded and Rian added in, " The entire band has the ATL symbol somewhere on their body, including some of our longtime crew..and you're part of the family Princess."

 She grinned and wrapped her arms around Zack , Alex and Ri, Jack came over and joined in too. " I'm down for that."

The guys all led her inside the high end tattoo shop. It was a nice place, apparently they all got them done here. She sat down in the chair and the guys all sat with her. Alex sat beside her , the tattoo guy on the other side of her. " Left hip, same tattoo as the rest of you, yeah?" He confirmed and they all nodded. " Alright this might hurt a little, I'm going to do this in one straight session, lots of shading so let me know if you need a break" Lilly smirked and nodded. She stood up and I'm did her jeans, pulling them down a bit in her left side and revealing her bare hip as she pushed up her shirt and the needle hit her skin. Jack laughed, " Don't flinch." Rian chuckled as Lilly a said , " As if." Zack grinned, he had the most tattoos out of then and he said, " I think she can handle it a little better than you Barakat." She smirked and whispered, " I love you guys."