Chapter 8:

Everyone had ended up falling asleep late last night after a series of movies and pizza. Lilly was the first to wake up and was in the kitchen making coffee. Alex came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck and causing her to giggle. She finished putting on the coffee, turning around to face him she loosely looped her arms over his shoulders and gently kissed him, "Morning babe." She purred and he grinned mumbling, "I could get used to this." Jack was snoring , curled up on the floor still asleep. Rian stood up and stretched, he was a bit stiff from sleeping in an awkward position in the armchair, he walked into the kitchen with groan, barely paying mind to Lilly and Alex as they kissed up against the counter. "Where are your cups? I need some coffee." Lilly rested her head on Alex's shoulder, pointing to the cup cabinet. Rian reached up and grabbed a cup, pouring himself a cup of black coffee and taking a sip with a satisfied grin as he made his way to one of the bar stools.

Zack woke up and started to sit up but he felt something holding him back, opening his sleepy eyes he glanced down to see Emery curled up against him. He smiled warmly and gently moved a strand of hair out of her face just in time for her eyes to slowly flutter open, widening a bit as she saw Zack. Her cheeks turned cherry red as she shot straight up and moved to the uninhabited part of the couch so she wasn't on top of Zack .

He laughed and sat up straight. "It's okay." he smiled and Em sat up and fixed her hair. "You're adorable. It happened while we were sleeping, don't worry about it, it's fine.", he smiled at her as he got up off the couch and headed to the bathroom.

Emery still blushing took the moment to regain her composure before she headed into the kitchen, "Anyone want pancakes?" she chimed and Alex and Lilly parted lips just to say "I do!"

Rian smiled and said "I'd love some." 

Jack of course woke up just in time, he shot straight up nearly falling over, "Pancakes! Me!!" Rian laughed, and Zack corked a brow at him and slid onto a bar stool.

Emery scrunched up her nose, "Alex, Lil, get your butts off the counter I use that to cook." Lilly rolled her eyes and Alex smirked as they both walked over to sit on the couch, grabbing a cup of coffee before sitting down on the couch together.

Zack smirked as Emery set out plates for everyone, "I didn't know you could cook", Zack said and Rian added , "This looks great." Emery smiled proudly, she was about to walk over to hand Jack his plate but he was already at her side taking it from her hands. He took a huge bite and said through a mouthful of pancakes, "So good." She laughed and walked over giving Lilly and Alex their plates before she started eating her won food. Once everyone was done they all piled dishes into the sink and thanked Emery.

Lilly kissed Alex briefly and got up "I'll be right back." , she said as she went and pulled Emery into the bathroom to chat. Jack made a face and looked at Zack and Rian, just as Alex walked over to join the guys "Girls are weird. I didn't think they actually went to the bathroom together", Jack said making the guys all laugh.

Lilly grinned and shut the bathroom door turning to her best friend, "It's official. We're toghether."

Emery grinned and cheered, "Oh my god, yay!!"

Lilly looked to Em, leaning back against the door "So what about you and Zack, I saw you two getting all and I mean he's majorly hot.", she said making Emery blush and shake her head.

"No way, I must have fallen asleep on him, he's cute but we both know he's way out of my league."

Lilly rolled her eyes "He's been all flirty since you two met. I swear you are blind as a bat sometimes."

Em sighed, "Meeting over I need to pee."

Lilly laughed and headed back into the kitchen where the guys were.