Chapter 19:

"Baby.", Alex whispered as he leaned over Lilly, their bare bodies wrapped up in the sheets. Her eyes fluttered open, she smirked as she lay on her side just barely waking up. She glanced over her shoulder, at Alex who was grinning down at her, an arm draped over her. She could feel his breath on her bare shoulder. She rolled over a bit so she was now looking up at him. "Morning, babe.", Lilly responded with a smirk. Alex grinned, "I...just can't get over how in love with you I am." he said softly to her as he leaned down to gently kiss her lips. She smiled and muttered, "I missed you Lexy." Lilly leaned up to kiss him before sitting all the way up and running a hand back through her hair. She grinned and climbed onto Alex's lap, straddling him as she draped er arms over his shoulders. He smiled as he placed his hands on her hips pulling her up against him her bare body pressed closely against him. She smirked as he pulled her into a kiss. Gently she bit his bottom lip playfully and he pulled her closer as he slid his hand across the bottom of her back, wrapping a single arm snugly around her waist while he ran his free hand back through her hair.

Lilly's phone started ringing and vibrating against the dark wood nightstand. "UGH.", She groaned and got off Alex who smirked and leaned forward grabbing her phone and picking up.

"Hello this is Lilly's personal assistant and slave, how may I help you?", he said jokingly as Lilly smirked, rolling her eyes as she sat back in defeat.

On the other end of the phone Emery said with a deep sigh, "Alex?"

He smirked, "Emery. What's up?" Emery paused before saying, "Al I'm happy to hear from you but could you put Lilly on the phone?"

He chuckled and responded, "She's a bit indisposed at the moment, what can I do for you?"

Emery paused before saying, "Alright, I need some advice but this stays between us."

Alex nodded, not that she could see him, and said " Of course Em. Shoot for the stars."

Emery stated simply, "Boys, specifically a cute tattooed bassist with a nose ring named Zack."

"Okay? Go on." Alex said as he leaned against the headboard.

"So Zack and I haven't talked since the fight before the tour break..and he's called me. Several times. I just don't know what to do. I've been avoiding his calls and when I tried to call back though he never answered..but I can't stop thinking about him.. I feel like he hates me, any wisdom you'd like to share with me on how to handle this, Gaskarth?"

Alex thought A moment before saying, " Alright. Well I know things are rough but he is probably just trying to work things our, he's an all or nothing kind of guy. Just make sure you won't be busy, text him that way you know he gets it set up a time, clear your schedule and Skype him. Just tell him you want to talk, keep it short keep it simple. Trust me it'll work out out. Good luck Em."

Emery nodded and took a second before saying, "Thanks Alex...really thank you it means a lot. How are you and Lilly?"

Alex glanced up at Lilly who had gotten out of bed giving him the full view of her gorgeous nude body as she walked over to his dresser and slipped on one of his shirts. He spoke into the phone, "We're good, we're great actually. Both doing much better, I guess you could say we worked things out. Good luck with Zack, he'll come around. It'll be alright. Hey, I have to go. Later Emery. Bye!"

Emery smiled softly, "Goodbye Alex."

He hung up and grinned at Lilly as he got up, still naked, and walked over wrapping his arms around Lilly from behind and kissing down her neck. She smirked and turned around kissing him before slipping away to put on a pair of panties and sauntering into the living room. He smiled and put on a pair of grey boxer briefs before joining her on the couch and pulling her onto his lap as she asked, "What do you want to watch?" He sighed and thought a moment before saying, "We could catch up on Ink Master." She nodded, "Sounds great, plus I love Pete Wentz!", Lilly said as she turned on the show that had been sitting unwatched on the DVR. Alex wrapped his arms around Lilly and she cuddled up against him as the show started.

Emery sat on the couch in the sitting area of the London office as Alfie walked past her, paying her no mind as she starred at her phone screen before pressing send.

To: Zack

Hey, it's Emery. I'm sorry I've been busy with work. I just want to talk. Skype, 7:30pm your time. See you then XOXO

Exactly two minutes later her phone lit up with his name.

From: Zack

Ok. See you tonight.

Dan Howell walked by and smiled at Emery who was grinning down at her phone. She looked up and saw him just as he was walking away, she was about to say something to him but he was already gone. Before she even had time to turn back around Charlie McDonnell stood in front of her, smiling as he pushed his glasses up a bit. "Hey, Emery. We finished filming my segment of the introduction video for the company. That and I was going to go out for some pizza with Chris, Tom, Dean, and Jack..was wondering if you'd like to come grab a slice with us?" She smiled and nodded slipping her phone into her pocket, "Yeah, I'd love to. Let me just go grab my bag." Em smiled and went to get her bag from the meeting room before heading out to walk to the pizza place with Charlie to meet everyone.