Chapter 19- You're insane!

After I talk to Celina I go back to my cell and lie down on the bunk and sigh.

I missed Mia and Sophia so much, They'd love it here.

Cut it out Jesse! stop thinking about the past! your future is more important now!

Then I see Celina and Kaiser walk past my cell chatting away, I smile. I'm happy that Kai got his sister back.

It just sucks that aunt Shirley is gone. She was a pretty cool aunt. the one that always bought cool stuff, even though she wasn't the wealthiest.

"So you and Carl? or should I just say Jarl?" Daryl teases as he comes in

"So funny I forgot to laugh" I say trying to keep a straight face.

"I'm happy for you. This is what you needed, Carl is good for you." he says.

"That's Daryl it means alot." I smile.

"Do you think dad would've liked Carl?" I ask.

"Ever since the alcohol dad didnt like alot of things, I don't think so. why does it matter? he's gone." Daryl asks.

"Just wondering, if in normal life
What would've happened when I brought a guy home." I say sadly.

"I get it. Put it this way, if life was normal You wouldn't have met Carl, or Mia or Sophia." he says nudging my shoulder.

I nod and smile.

"Lets go talk to Merle." He suggest, I nod and we go to Daryl's cell.

"Yo brother! how's about me and you go hunting tonight?!" He asked excitedly. Daryl looks down at me and I nod.

"Go ahed." I say.

"Sounds good." Daryl smiles, I quietly sneak away while the two were talking.

As I turn I bump into Carl.

"You scared me!" I say as I punch his stomach. He bends over In pain

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to punch that hard." I laugh.

"No worries I can take it" he reassured me.

Carl and I walk to the side of the prison, where we see Celina and Kaiser turning the corner.

We quietly follow, when we look around the corner Celina was In the midst of stabbing Kai.

"CELINA STOP!" I raise my gun aiming at her.

"I have to do this! Mom misses her babies!" She removes the knife from Kaiser and stabs herself in the stomach.

I drop my gun and run over to kaiser.

I put pressure on the wound and cry.

"Kai stay with me!" I shout. "Carl go get Hershel! get someone!" I cry.

He puts his bloody hand on my cheek, looking terrified.

"You aren't dying here! your gonna live!" I say crying as I do.

Kaiser was now beginning to cry.

"I'm gonna miss you Jesse." he says.

"You aren't goin anywhere! Kai stay with me! please!" I say putting even more pressure on the wound.

"What happened!?" Rick yelled as he ran over to Celina.

"She- she want insane saying she had to kill Kai and herself." I sob.

"Jesse please don't loose yourself in this world, you've last 4 years you can do another 4. Jesse I'm gonna die here, you know it; i know it. but I wanted to thank you for a great time, it was like Christmas all day every day for the last 4 years," he laughs "Stop talking like that! Kai your gonna be alright." Hershel runs to our side.

He rolls up the shirt and it was worse then I thought it was super deep.

"Please don't leave me." I cry over Kai.

"I'm sorry Jesse." He was able to spit out before his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Kaiser! Wake up!" I yell making Carl and everyone else jump.

"Jess c'mere." Carl opens his arms.

I run into them. and sob. I could feel Carl's tears on my hair.

"Why??" I sob, my knees become week and I collapse to the ground.

"No!No!No!" I shout, Daryl runs to my side.

"I know sweetheart." he pulls me his embrace and he rocks me. then I think of when I first saw Kai in the apocalypse.

*****

Then Daryl and Rick come in with a boy (who looks really familiar) missing an arm.

"Lori take the kids upstairs." Rick tells Lori.

"C'mon lets go guys." She says quickly removing us from the situation.

"What happened to him?" I ask Lori.

"I don't know sweetie" Lori says.

The Next Day.

Carl, Lori and I spent the night in Maggie's room since the boy who was missing an arm was in Mine and Carl's room.

Carl and I sneak out if loris grasp and we make our way. Downstairs.

"Dad what happened to that boy?" Carl asks Rick.

"He was bit, we amputated his arm to save him." he says.

"What's his name.?" I ask.

"Kaiser Dixon." He looks at me.

*****

I get out of Daryl's grasp and grab my gun off the floor.

Walked over to Kaiser and shot him in the head, before he turned.

I walk over to Celina, who was still alive. and knelt down beside her.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask her.

"I'm insane" she coughs up smirking as she says it.

I stand and point my gun at her head, and pull the trigger.

Then I drop to the ground. Why?! everything was going great!

I put my hands on my face and I cry.

Kaiser didn't deserve to die the way he did. His death was pathetic, he was killed by his little 12 year old sister.

Carl tried to comfort me but I hit his arm away and told him to leave me alone so he did.

I did the same with Rick, Hershel, Daryl, Beth and Carol. I just say there between both of my dead cousins and cried for hours. Carl brought me a blanket because I refused to leave that spot, I actually spent the night on the pavement.

There's 3 Dixon's?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara