Chapter 26- The Run.

After Maggie left Carl came back in.

"What was that about?" he questioned sitting next to me on the floor, I quickly throw the box under the bed.

"Jess we're best friends what is it?" he chuckled.

"Uh, nothing important. I promise." I smile kissing his cheek exiting the room.

I exit the my infirmary cell into the cell block and it was way different, even the air.

"Oh thank The Lord your alright." Beth said pulling me into a hug.

"What I miss?" I question.

"Well Michonne, Glenn and Maggie are just about to go on a run." my eyes light up. A run! that's just what I need.

I quickly run out of the cell block running to Michonne who was sharpening her blade.

"I'm gonna tag along with you on the run." I pretty much tell her.

She looks at me with a 'are you really suppose to' look.

"Please Michonne! I'm begging you, I haven't left this prison pretty much since we got here." I beg.

"Fine. But you listen to me." She points her finger my way.

I nod. As we hop in the car Carl and Beth run out. They were to late we were already halfway down the road.

IN THE TOWN.

We drive to a pharmacy in the town next to the prison and look around for walkers, all clear.

I hop out of the car and see blood spattered all along the outer walls.

"What do you think is inside?" I ask.

Maggie and Glenn approach the door and knock a few times. No walkers come banging on the door.

Glenn and Maggie barge in and start looting, as for me and Michonne we wondered over to the pharmacy.

I look over the counter to see a blonde girl around my age unconscious.

I hop over the counter, Not a good idea with being stabbed and all but the drugs made the pain basically disappear.

I kneel down beside her and flip her on her back, Michonne helps me.

I felt for a pulse, there was a light faint one.

"She's beat up pretty badly." Michonne state the obvious.

"I looked like this whenever my dad drank." I say trying not to remember those horrible nights.

"Should we take her back?" she asks.

"Obviously! we can't just leave her here to die." I say.

My yelling caused Maggie and Glenn to run over.

"Whoa! who's she?" Glenn asks.

"We don't know. We found he like this." I say looking down on her.

"Well we found a crap ton of stuff, we can leave now, take her back to camp." Glenn says.

I nod. Maggie and Glenn carefully lifted the unconscious girl into the jeep and we drove home.

When we entered the prison Daryl and Rick were back... uh oh.

I exit the car waiting for them to yell at me.

Daryl ran up to me and hugged me.

"You scared me to death." he whispers.

"I'm sorry. But we need you help. we found a survivor in the pharmacy and she's beaten up pretty bad. Help Glenn move her?" Daryl nods and walks over to Glenn.

Then Carl came over.

"What were you thinking?!" he hollered.

"Calm down Carl i came back alive, didnt I?" i snicker.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry." He hugged me and we walked back to our cell.

So I picked the person who commented first and ill message her about it. Double Update!! Thanks for all the support. Please leave a comment letting me know how you like the book, even suggestions on what I should do next! Don't forget to like:)