Chapter 5

"I knew I should've packed more undies." Ruffnut whined. We all took out our weapons and we're ready to fight the whispering deaths."Stormfly, spike shot!" Astrid said.

But Stormfly didn't listen, neither did the other dragons. Instead they all took off. They flew away and were flying back to Berk.

The gang all yelled for their dragons but all of them left. All accept for Toothless and my dragon.

I stayed by my dragon and grabbed onto her and I refused to let go. I didn't want to loose her. But then my dragon decided to follow the others. She flew into the air but I still grabbed on.

"Hadley!" Everyone yelled.

The gang was trying to fight off the whispering deaths. I saw it from a high view and they all looked like ants.

Then out of nowhere, a whispering death must've seen me because it flew away from the ambush and came flying towards me.

"Okay guys, you stay here and fight the whispering deaths, I need to help Hadley." Hiccup said. He hopped onto Toothless and flew into the air.

I saw Hiccup fly up torwards me and he had a look of fear on his face.

"Hiccup help me please!" I screamed. "It's ok hang on I'm coming!" Hiccup yelled flying my way. Hiccup was flying fast but the whispering death was faster. It had a head start and was coming my way.

"Hiccup help, its coming!!" I cried.

I was super high above ground and if I fell, there was only a small chance of survival.

Right before Toothless scooped me up, the whispering death hit my dragon with its head. This caused my dragon to move around and caused me to slip off. I didn't want to, but I had let go.

"No!" Hiccup yelled as I started to fall towards the ground. He flew down to try and catch me.

I was screaming to the top of my lungs and I could see the ground inching closer and closer to me.

But before I could hit the ground, a dragon caught me. I thought it was Toothless but it was my dragon. She grabbed me by my feet and then placed my down gently on the ground.

I was frozen and fear and shaking uncontrollably. Toothless landed beside me and Hiccup hopped off.

"Oh gods Hadley? Hadley, are you ok? Can you hear me?" He asked in fear. He was sitting beside me and cupped my head in his hand while feeling my pulse.

I was too scared to even speak. I tried to talk but nothing came out of my mouth. Toothless came by me and sniffed my head. "Hadley, are you okay?!" Hiccup asked terrified. Toothless looked at Hiccup with a face that expressed "she's ok."

Hiccup had a sigh of relief and then Toothless licked my back to reality. I was feeling less afraid and more relax after Toothless licked me. No clue why because it was actually pretty disgusting.

I sat up and wiped my face. My dragon came over to me sat down behind me. I patted her hand and she allowed my to use her as a pillow for my back. I leaned against her and took a breath of relief.

"Hadley, are you okay?" Hiccup asked to clarify. "I'm...fine just in shock right now." I said shaking my head a little.

"Hadley, this dragon save your life its-it's j-incredible!" Hiccup said astonished. I laughed a little,"Ya, this is definitely my dragon. I just have to name her." I said scratching her check.

After that relaxing moment, we heard Snotlout screaming,"HELP!!!" To the top of his lungs. Toothless became alert. So did my dragon and they lifted their heads up.