Chapter 20

Dagur's green eyes met the sky and he was able to see the twins and Fishlegs with their dragons, swimming around in the air.

"We're under attack! Weapons ready! If all else fails, retreat!" Dagur shouted. His army took out equipment such as bows and arrows, spears, axes, shields, catapults and nets. They came sprinting towards us at top speed and fired catapults at Fishlegs and the twins.

"Careful guys! Watch out!" Hiccup yelled. Toothless, Hookfang, Stormfly and Windspike got in an attack stance and we're ready for battle. Toothless was the first to make a move. He flailed his tail around so hard I'm surprised Hiccup didn't get whiplash. Toothless spun around in circles constantly whipping his tail as defense.

"Astrid! Cover me!" I shouted. She didn't argue. Stormfly stood beside me and took a deep breath. Her and Windspike let out pure magnesium aimed directly at Dagur and the Berserkers. But they all took out shields to defend.

Then abruptly, silver spikes came sheering down out of nowhere nearly hitting Dagur and Savage. Everyone jerked their heads to the side and saw a silver dragon flying around Odin. Weirdest part of all, there was a dragon rider on her.

"Heather?" Astrid mumbled to herself. "Who?" I asked. Astrid faced Hiccup.
"Hiccup, is that-" "Heather? I think so." Hiccup cut her off.

I had no clue who Heather was or why she was here but I had a feeling everyone else did.

Boom! Another catapult launched into the sky, this time directly towards Heather. It hit her dragon right on the side and she came tumbling down to Odin. "Heather!" Astrid shouted in fear. "Heather?" Dagur turned his head and saw Heather falling down, still gripping onto her dragon.

"Windsheer! She's been hit, let's help them! Go, go, go!" Hiccup shouted.

Heather and her dragon-who is apparently names Windsheer-landed on Odin. Windsheer landed flat on her stomach and was breathing really slow. Heather was nearly unconscious but still hadn't fully dozed off.

Astrid and I jumped off of our dragons when we got near Heather. Hiccup leaped off of Toothless and knelt down next to Heather. His hand was on her back and he was breathing frantically. "Heather. Are you okay?"

She lifted her head up gingerly and glanced at him. "I'm fine." She coughed. "You don't seem fine. Let me help you." Hiccup offered. He reached out his hand. Heather just slapped it away. "I don't need your help, I can do this on my own." Heather hissed.
"Heather please don't do this." Hiccup pleaded.
"Do what?"
"You can't do this on own it-
"I can do what I want."
"But you can't-"
"Look, I came here to stop Dagur. Not to reunite with you. This was supposed to be a surprise attack. But because of you it's ruined. My revenge will have to wait. I'm heading back home, and next time stay out of my way."

Heather climbed back into Windsheer and they took off. Flying further and further away each second. That was the first and last time I saw Heather.

Hiccup ran his fingers through his hair. "Not the best first impression." He said awkwardly. Astrid shook her head. "Typical Heather." She said. "Is she gonna be alright?" I asked. "Of course she will, she's just very independent. She just doesn't realize she can't do this on her own. She'll be fine, don't worry about it." Astrid spoke as if she was able to read Heathers mind. "For now, we need to keep Dagur under control." Hiccup explained.

"Agreed." I took a quick look at how the gang was holding up. Not so well. Hookfang was getting wrapped in ropes and Fishlegs laid in fear on the ground. Barf was spraying gas around frantically and Belch just sat there. "They need help, let's go." Hiccup said.

We all climbed back onto our dragons as they dashed back by the gang. The Berserkers were terrified the second we showed up. Dagur was pretty frightened himself.