Chapter 15

"So much for Snotlout making dinner tonight." Tuffnut said. "You know, you're really not helping." Fishlegs said. "When am I ever helpful?" Tuffnut asked. "He's got a point." Ruffnut explained. "You guys! Did we all just forget what happened between Snotlout and Hadley? This is serious!" Hiccup announced. "Hiccup's right. We need to get them to make up." Astrid agreed. "What if they don't? I don't think they will." Tuffnut said.

"Tuff, don't think like that. They've gotta make up sooner or later. But believe me they're not going solve this problem on their own. They're gonna need our here. Here's what I've got, I think that Fishlegs and the twins should go help Snotlout while Astrid and I will help Hadley." Hiccup suggested. "I guess. But I never agreed with Snotlout." Fishlegs complained. "True, but Snotlout isn't easy to convince. With your help, him and Hadley will make up in no time." Hiccup said. "Sounds good. See ya." Tuffnut said. "Ok, take Stormfly with you. We will meet you guys back at Berk." Hiccup said. "Okay." Fishlegs said uncertain. Then they went their separate ways to help Snotlout and I.

Hiccup and Astrid came down by the cove. Toothless followed them. I was sitting on a large rock and watching the fish swim around. Hiccup and Astrid came up behind me. I heard them coming. "I don't wanna hear it guys. I've been through way too much to have to deal with Snotlout." I said. Astrid sat on the very edge of the rock.

"He was just being Snotlout. He was just being over dramatic. Trust me, you did nothing wrong." Astrid said. Hiccup kneeled beside the rock. "I'm with her, he showed up and when he shouldn't have because you both made it clear that it was a private lesson. Snotlout just took it too far." Hiccup said.

I just slouched. "Hadley I know you're hurting but it's gonna be okay. Let's just go back to Berk and get you settled. That way you won't have to leave back to Odin. Besides, Bucket told me that there is a huge storm coming in later today." Hiccup said. "I heard about that! Oh and by the way Hadley, I think you did really good at axe throwing today. Let's make it part of your daily routine. Well, if you want to." Astrid said.

I blushed a little. "Thank you and ya let's do it." I said shyly. "And the reason I came was to make sure Snotlout didn't do anything stupid. I tried to stop him but it didn't work out very well." Hiccup said. "It's okay, you didn't know it would lead to this. I just don't really want to see him right now. Can we avoid him as much as possible?" I asked. "Of course! That is not a problem with me. I already try to do that every day." Astrid said.

"Great, so let's head back to Berk. We'll head to the Great Hall. That's where we take cover when there's a storm or something dangerous around here." Hiccup said. "Awesome." I said. We all climbed onto Toothless and then headed back to Berk.

Meanwhile, the twins and Fishlegs went to help Snotlout. He was sitting by the Dragon Academy on top of a rotting old barrel.

"Wow, you're really blue." Fishlegs said. "Blue? I would say more of a tannish color." Tuffnut said. "Nah, I'm going for more of a peachy shade." Ruffnut said. "I didn't mean he looked blue like the color. I meant that he looks sad." Fishlegs said. "Oh." Tuffnut said.

"I'm not sad, I'm fine. I know that Hadley's just jealous of me." Snotlout said crossing his arms. "Maybe, but I still think you both should just let this go." Fishlegs said. "No! She started it and I'm gonna be the one to finish it." Snotlout said boldly.

"Ya and in my opinion, Hadley was being pretty over dramatic. I mean think about it. You didn't really do anything. After all she's the real reason you got upset." Tuffnut said. "I see your point." Fishlegs said. "Of course you do. Wait, what was it?" Tuffnut asked.

"Tuffnut's right. She was being really over dramatic. And I didn't do anything to upset her in the first place. She was the reason I was angry." Snotlout said. "I need a break. I can't stand you two arguing, it gives me and Meatlug the willies. I'll be in the Great Hall." Fishlegs groaned rubbing his acing forehead.