Chapter 14

Stormfly landed in an area filled with trees. There were axe dents and scratches in almost every single tree trunk. Astrid jumped off of Stormfly and I slowly and carefully jumped off. "Are you hurt?" Astrid asked once I landed. "That hurt a little but I'm ok." I told her.

"Okay, now to axe throwing." Astrid said. She walked over to Stormfly's saddle bag and pulled out two axes.

"I brought a spare." Astrid handed me an axe and began. "Now there are many tactics you can use. There's the element of surprise, sneak attack, the two axe hit and a lot more. My personal favorite is the element of surprise." Astrid explained.

She didn't even hesitate to demonstrate. She lifted her axe and slashed the axe into the tree. "It's the most powerful and quick." Astrid said. She almost sounded wicked when she said it.

"Whoa, instense, can I try?" I asked. "Sure, let me help you." Astrid said.

Meanwhile, Snotlout was getting impatient back on Berk. "Ughh, why does Astrid always get to take control? We are a team, we are supposed to all help out." Snotlout moaned. "Is it just me or does Snotlout sound jealous?" Ruffnut asked. "Sounds jealous to me. He's misses his girlfriend." Tuffnut said.

"She's not my girlfriend-I wanna know what they're up to. For all I know they could be trying to trick me into something. How do we know they are really throwing axes?" Snotlout said, pacing back and forth.

"Snotlout you know Hadley and you know Astrid. They aren't going to plot something against you." Hiccup said. "You don't know that! I don't know about you but I'm going to see what they're up to." Snotlout said. "You really need to calm down Snotlout you're taking this way too seriously. They're just practicing their hits." Fishlegs said.

"Well I'm going to be the one to make sure of that. Come on Hookfang." Snotlout said. "Are you seriously going to spy on them?" Hiccup asked. "Yes I am, and I don't need your imput Hiccup. I am going, with or without you." Snotlout complained. "Snotlout you're being ridiculous you need to stay here." Hiccup said. Snotlout hopped onto Hookfang and got situated.

"Hiccup, let me ask you something. Have you ever wondered what Astrid says about you when you aren't around? Or if Hadley is doing something she shouldn't be doing behind your back? " Snotlout asked. He was pretty convincing.

"Well come to think of it that has crossed my mind a few times before." Hiccup said. "Hiccup you're not seriously thinking of going with Snotlout are you?" Fishlegs asked.

"I'm in! I love spying. Let's go." Tuffnut said. "Ya! Come on Fishlegs." Ruffnut said. The twins jumped on to their dragons. "I'm not so sure about this." Fishlegs complained. "Fine. Then don't go. See ya." Snotlout said. Him and the twins flew into the air, heading to Ravens Point.

"Guys, come back!" Hiccup yelled. But they didn't listen, although that isn't much of a surprise. "Fishlegs, I'm going to go after the twins. You stay here." Hiccup said running to Toothless.

Fishlegs tried to disagree. "But Hiccup, you-" "just stay here, I'm going to get them. I'll be back as soon as I can." Hiccup said. Then he and Toothless flew after the twins and Snotlout.

When the twins and Snotlout arrived, they hid behind a bush that was super close to us. Hiccup wasn't far behind and he came up beside them.

"Are you crazy? This is by far your dumbest idea yet. Let's get out of here." Hiccup whispered. "No way. I'm staying, just go back to Berk, I'll meet you there." Snotlout whispered back. "No, you're coming with me." Hiccup said. "But I know they're gonna talk about me. And what if Astrid talks about you, you never know." Snotlout said quietly. "You don't seem to be listening to what I'm saying." Hiccup said softly. "I'm not, now just leave since you want to so badly. We are staying." Snotlout whispered. Tuffnut and Snotlout fist bumped.