prologue

"Noelle!" my best friend Britney screams while running into my apartment, "well hello there Brit"

"The boys are back in Omaha for the weekend!" Brit smiles widely, "my baby is coming home" i smile at her happiness.

"hasn't it been like.... 4 years that you and Gilinksy have been dating?" she nods her head, "and i'm finally gonna have him in my arms again"

being best friends with both Jack and Britney has been hard because i know things that Jack has done... that if Brit found out.... she would break up with him faster than Paul walker driving in Fast and the Furious movie 'ok noelle... that was a terrible comparison, but you get what i'm saying... hopefully'

but also if Brit found out i'm lying for Jack... she'd befriend me even faster...

Jack has been dating Madison Beer for almost 6 months and i knew jack was coming home this weekend to break up with Brit so they can go public.

you have no idea what that's gonna do to Brit..

"maybe Swazz will fall in love with you all over again" she puts her hand together and acts swoon over the idea.

"i doubt he remembers me"

"blasphemy, he was all over you before he left" i shake my head "but who's gonna remember some little town girl when you have light flashing your name every minute of your life"