chapter fifteen

Noelle's POV

I walk out recording class and begin walking back towards my dorm, it's now 8pm in New York and i'm just ready to go home and sleep, for days.

"Noelle!" somebody is yelling from behind me and i turn around seeing Kyle. "oh hey kyle!"

"I was wondering, if maybe you wanted to walk around downtown with me, because New York is gorgeous this time of the year!" Kyle begins walking with me because i never stopped.

"I would love too Kyle, but i'm really tired" I slightly smile at him and he shakes his head "oh come on, tomorrow is saturday, what's the point of going to bed at 8pm on a Friday night?"

I slightly laugh at him and thought 'somebody who is married and has a baby.. that's who sleeps at 8pm on a Friday night.

"i'm also kinda married" Kyle's face drops and he looks down at my hand and see's the ring.

"I'm sorry, but that doesn't mean you can't go exploring around New York with me.. as a friend" Kyle smiles again and i nod.

"Fine, let me go by my dorm and change into something a little warmer and grab my purse!" Kyle smiles and walks me towards my dorms.

i walk into my room and walk over to my dresser, grabbing jeans that have massive holes on them, and quickly take my shoes off, slipping them on over my leggings and grabbing my white vans.

I grab a black beanie and a jacket, that was Nate's but i stole it and brought it here, "okay i'm ready" i smile and grab my purse and put my phone in my back pocket.

we begin walking around the city, looking at the wonderful lights, i love christmas time.

"let's get some starbucks because it's really cold" i nod and we walk into the coffee shop and i order, and Kyle paid for my coffee.

"You didn't need to do that!" Kyle nods his head. "I know i didn't, but i did" he smiles and we grab out coffee's walking out back onto the street.

-----------

I pull my phone out of my back pocket and look down at the screen, seeing that Jack tagged me in a photo and saw a text message from Nate, both notifications from three hours ago.

it's 11pm now and we have been walking around New york just talking about random things.

"how about we start heading back towards the school" I nod, we begin turning around, Kyle trailing behind slightly, i turn around and see him taking a photo of me, i laugh slightly and turn around again.

"is it against the rules for us to get a photo together" Kyle asks, looking at me hopeful.

"no not at all" I smile and he asks a girl to take a photo of us, i stand next to him and smile, she hands the photo back and we continue walking towards the school.

Thanksgiving break

i pack all my things up, seeing as i won't be coming back to New York, i haven't told anybody besides the admin office, and they are quite annoyed with me, but i have too.

i begin bringing all my bags out of my room and i see Kyle, walking towards my room. "You're taking your entire room with you for the weekend?"

i give him a side smile, "actually, i dropped" i give him a half smile and he looks at me confused.

"wait what" i begin getting sad, because he is the only friend i really made here. "I dropped and i'm moving back to LA" he gives me a pouty face and helps with my bags.