chapter ten

i wake up and look over to see Britney sleeping next to me, John isn't due back for another two weeks, and E isn't due for another week.

i yawn and stand up, smiling at how beautiful it is outside, even in the mid of December, it's 89 degree's in SoCal.

i smile and remember what December's in Omaha are like; snow, hot coco, tree farms and so much more. man do i miss that.

i get out of bed and walk down stairs, seeing Zeus sleeping on the floor by our christmas tree, i smile and walk into the kitchen seeing Wesley.

I smile at Wes and see someone sitting at the table eating something, i turn and look at the person, not recognizing who it is.

"that's my baby brother, Keaton" I smile and wave, him standing and smiling.

"you guys don't have to be here everyday, until i have the baby" i wink at Wes and begin making tea.

god i miss coffee

"until John get's back, ya i do"

Two weeks later

"baby, i know i'm suppose to be back tomorrow, but it's gonna be another week, i'm sorry" i listen to the voicemail, rolling my eyes and walking down the stairs.

i suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach and someone wet going down my leg

oh my god i mutter to myself.

"Wes, Britney!" i yell and Keaton walks out of the kitchen, "they went out to get some food, what's wrong?" i look up.

"keaton, i'm having the baby" His eyes go wide and he runs up stairs and grabs the baby bag for the hospital and helps me to him camero.

"i'm sorry, but i'm gonna get your car seat wet" he laughs and begins driving to the hospital, leaving Wes a voicemail

he helps me into the ER and yells for a nurse and suddenly i'm being wheeled into a room.

"Noelle, your baby is coming right now, dad stand there and hold her hand" the doctor put one of their sheet over my legs and Keaton grabbed my hand.

"ready, set... push" i begin pushing and screaming.

"holy mother of god this hurts" I squeeze Keaton's hand and suddenly i hear the baby crying.

"congratulations, your just gave birth to a healthy baby girl" The doctor handed me my baby and begin crying.

"hi baby, i'm your mommy" i kiss her forehead and the nurse take her to clean her.

I smile and look over and see Keaton, Wesley and Britney.

"what are you guys naming her?" I smile at the doctor, "neither of them are the dad, but her name is Everly Noelle Swift"

"that is such a sweet name, Noelle" Britney walks over and hugs me, "you have one cute girl"

i smile and begin to close my eyes and tears begin to fall.

"i wish that dick, John would have been here" i sigh and somebody grabs my hand.

"we tried to get ahold of him, but their preforming right now" i sigh and open my eyes to see Keaton holding my hand.

"thank you for being here for me, Keaton" i smile at him and squeeze his hand slightly.

"you're welcome, you have a beautiful baby girl" i thank him again and i asked for some Panera, which they agreed to go get me some.

Keaton stayed with me and the nurse returned with Everly, handing her to me and i smile.