chapter eight

Noelle Robinson's POV

I get off the plane in LA, yes i lied to the boys

i lied because i knew if i said i was coming home to LA, one of them would have come with me and i didn't want them to leave Hawaii.

i grab my bag and texted the only person i could think of; Justin Bieber.

To: justin bieber.
"hey could you possibly pick me up from the airport?"

Justin texted back quickly responding with of course, so i sit on a bench outside waiting.

"hey darling" Justin grabs my hand and opens the car door for me, "hey! thank you so much" i get into the car.

"you're welcome, babe!" he puts my bags into the car and get in driving off. "so i heard you're expecting"

i nod "yes, i am!" i smile down at my stomach, thinking about my little Swift in there.

"that super excited, you have any names in mind?" I put my hand out the window and think.

"i really like the name Hailey Rose and Hayden Rae for girls... and Trevor Jackson"

"those are cute names" i smile "yeah, but we're just gonna wait till we see the cute baby in our arms"

Back Home.

"thanks Justin!" i smile, getting out of the car and grabbing my bags from him.

"you're so welcome, i'm glad i could help!" he kisses my cheek and gets back into the car.

i walk up to the front door and unlock it, walking in.

i throw my backpack onto the couch and walk up the stairs into my bedroom, laying down on the bed and fall asleep.

Morning.

i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing loudly from the night stand, i groan and roll over looking at the clock to see it's 6:30am.

"hello?" i rub my eyes, adjusting to the light of my lamp i just turned on.

"Hello, Noelle. i was wondering if you could maybe take my shifts for the next few days, my mom is sick and i wanna go see her in the hospital"

i pull my phone away from my ear so i can see who is calling me, because i didn't check my caller ID.

"Rebecca, of course i will! what are your shifts?"

i grab my laptop and quickly open a new note to right now the shifts i'll be taking.

"Today is; 7:30-12:30, Tomorrow is; 12:30-7:30 Saturday is; 3:30-9:30 (closing shift) and Monday is; 6:30-6:30 (manger day) Thanks so much Noelle"

"oh you're so welcome, i just got back from Hawaii last night.. so i'm glad it worked out the way that it did!"

She thanks me one more time then hangs up and i throw the cover's off and walk over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I begin drying my hair, after getting dressed into Nike joggers, Nike free-runs and a plain tan shirt.

i applied light makeup and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my phone and walking down stairs.

i grab all my stuff out of my backpack and throw it into my black, Steve Madden purse, Nate got for me awhile back.

I lock the front door on my way out, walking down to nates car and getting in.

John Swift's POV.

I woke up to no text message from Noelle, it's now 11:30am in Seattle, but nothing.