chapter nineteen (Nate's POV)

(this entire chapter is the same as before, just in Nate's pov, trying a new aspect.. let me know what you think!)

Back in LA
stressful is what describes my life right now not only am i a full time dad now, but i've been helping Noelle move and get her divorced sent.

"Noelle, the house is ready for you to look at if you're ready, Johnson is here to take you" i yell from downstairs.

I run up stairs and past Noelle on the way down, "let's go Johnny-boy" i hear her say, i walk into Everly's room seeing her playing.

"hey baby girl, we're going to go for a ride" I pick her up and she hangs tight on her teddy-bear.

i walk down stairs, i grab Noelle's keys and walk out of the apartment and begin walking down the street with Everly in my arms.

She was 'talking' away, they weren't words, but it was enough to make me the proudest i've ever been.

We walked for about 20 minutes and arrive at the car shop, we walk in and i sign paperwork.

I get into her car and drive towards a park, so Everly can play while Jack and Noelle are looking at the apartment she's already gonna buy.

I park the car and get Everly out and watch her run towards the play set. My phone starts vibrating in my pocket.

I pull it out and see that Stew is calling me, i slid the answer button across the screen and bring the phone up to my ear.

"Yo, what's up Stewart?" i keep watching Everly. "John left this morning for LA around 12:30, so he should land in LA about 3:30"

"thank you, Stew" Stew says goodbye, hanging up and i look at the time.

2:45.

I grab Everly and walk towards the car again, and drive towards the house, i park Noelle's car in the spot next to mine.

I grab Everly and get into the apartment, walking into the kitchen and begins feeding E.

"love you baby" i kiss her cheek and wash her face. I place her down on her feet and she runs out of the room.

I hear the front door open and i step into the room, seeing Noelle walking in with Jack next to her.

"Nate, my car is in the parking lot, i'm so happy" Noelle smiles and leans down and kisses Everly's head.

"by the way, John is on his way home early, don't know why or what, but should be home soon"

she nods and sits down on the couch, with her eyes slowly closing.

After she fell asleep, Jack called Wesley and he came over to help load all the boxes into our cars.

We all get in the car, Everly asleep in her carseat. We unload all the boxes into the houses and i stand in the living room, looking at the amazing house she just bought.

i hook up her tv which was the only thing she was missing in the living room and i step back, grabbing my phone and taking a picture.

@skatemaloley; "noelle's got a sick new crib, she sure knows how to decorate"

-----
I walk down the stairs of Noelle's new apartment and see that she's liked my instagram photo and tagged me in one.

i opened it and saw the picture of her room, and tagged the bed, everly most be sleeping there

she only tags me in photo's if i'm in them or Everly is in them. I order the pizza and sit down at the island in the kitchen, playing with her macbook.

"thank you for all the help" i turn around in my chair and see her walking around the corner into the kitchen.

"you're welcome, i stocked the fridge" She smiles widely at me "what would i do without her" she leans over the counter and smiles.

"i don't know.. be a single parent?" i wink at her and she breaths out air. "oh man, that would be hard" i nod.

"i'd let you take her home with you, but John's there and i don't want her anywhere near him right now" i nod, understanding.

"she needs mommy time anyway, she has been with me for the past 6 months of her life" Noelle nods.

"i'm actually gonna head home, money for the pizza is on the counter, and i'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning to set up princesses room" she nods and walks towards me.

"thank you, for everything Nate" she hugs me tightly, laying her head against my chest.

"you're more than welcome"