chapter thirteen

i wake up next to John and Everly sleeping next to me, i smile and rub my eyes, today is the day of the wedding, am i ready?

no, does anybody know that? no.

i stand up and walk down stairs, putting my hair up into a ponytail in the process.

"morning, miss, bride to be" Nate smiles and kisses my cheek, "i'm so excited for you baby"

i smile and sit down on the couch and Kami walks through the front door, "i've got the wedding dress, and the  photographer will meet us at the vanity room"

i smile brightly, and walk up stairs.

"hey, babe" i kiss John and he wakes up smiling at me.

"it's time for us to get all of our stuff and head to where we're getting ready" John nods and stands up.

i walk into the bathroom and grab all my makeup stuff and put it into plastic containers, and walk out setting it on my bed.

i grab the bridesmaid dresses, walking them down stairs and handing them to Nate to put in my jeep, and walked back up stairs.

i woke Everly up and carried her into her bedroom, changing her diaper and packing a bunch of her stuff into my diaper bag/backpack.

i leave her in her jammies and walk back into my bedroom, seeing Nate grabbing all the stuff on my bed.

"i'll take that" he grabs the backpack and walks down stairs and i check the room for any last minute things.

i walk down stairs and set Everly into her toy pin in my office and walk out, smiling at John.

"the next we walk through into this apartment, we'll be married" John leans in and kisses me.

i grab Everly and kiss John one more time and i walk out of the house and put everly into her seat.

i get into the car and smile into the rearview mirror and pull out of the drive way, mapping where i'm going.

John's POV.

Noelle just left to start getting ready for the wedding and my entire part of the wedding party is coming here to play some video games before we have to go get ready.

"man. you're gonna be married soon" Jack pats me on the back, i smile slightly and we all begin playing video games.

noelle's POV.

"hey noelle" Britney greets me and she helps me grab everything out of the car and i grab everly's carseat and walk into the building.

all my bridemaids were here and the photographer was setting up.

"i can't believe you're getting married" Britney hugs me and we laugh slightly.

"thought i'd be the one too get married first" Britney wipes the single tear from her eye.

"yeah, i know." i fake smile at her and i sit down, playing on my macbook.

"the two other bridesmaids will be here in about 30 minutes with food" Britney sits next to me.

"Brit, i'm sorry that Madison has to be in my wedding, i just couldn't get any of my friend from omaha to fly out" She nods.

"it's okay" i shake my head, i don't really want Madison in my wedding just because she was so mean to me all the time.

"i heard you needed an extra bridesmaid?" i turn around and see my childhood friend, Jenny.

"JENNY" i set my macbook down and run over too her, "i can't believe you came"