chapter twelve

i wake up and look out the window, seeing that it snowed last night.. what in socal?

it's a legit christmas miracle, i stand up and walk into the bathroom and fix my hair and grab my glasses.

i walk out of my room and look in E's room to see nobody in there so i walk down stairs and see E sleeping in her swing which has been moved any is now by the tree

the tree is now overflowing with presents, i smile and walk into the kitchen to see John making breakfast, i smile.

"looks like santa came last night" i lean up against the counter, "most of them are from the boys to you and Everly" John kisses my cheek.

"those boys are too sweet, she's a week old.. she doesn't even know what her hand is" i laugh and watch John make breakfast.

"but you know what your hand is, so you'll be happy" John finishes breakfast and we begin to eat.

"how about we go in and open presents" John nods and kisses me, grabbing my plate while i walk out.

i smile at sleeping E and grab Nate's present first and begin opening it, opening the jewelry box.

"oh my god, John why would Nate give me this?" shows him the really nice diamond ring.

"because he says, that you deserve a gorgeous ring that sparkles almost as much as you do" he sits down next to me.

"it goes on the right hand, not your left"  i nod and smile at him, putting the ring on my finger.

we continue opening presents, i've gotten a new MacBook, a rose gold Iphone, jewelry and much clothes.

Everly got a bunch of toys, clothes, new blankets and much more then she could ever need.

I gave John, two pairs of shoes, a rose gold iphone, a couple swearshirts and some more.

i put all E's stuff into a box and John stands up, stopping me mid way of cleaning stuff up.

"i have one more present for you babe" John pulls out a ring box and got on one knee.

"Noelle, i know we've only been together for only two years and now we have a beautiful baby girl and we need to be a family, will you marry me?"

i smile and nod, John stands up and puts a bigger diamond ring on my hand and kisses me.

"i love you Noelle" i hug him tight, and rub my hand up and down his neck.

"i guess it's time for wedding plans" he smiles and kisses me.

6 months later

"how large is the wedding party?" the wedding planner asks again.

we're 10 days away from the wedding and it's what they call 'hell week'

"5 on each side" i remind the wedding planner who also happens to be Kami, Nate's mom.

"Best man is Nate and maid of honor is Britney" Kami write down the names and nods.

"So then the groom's side is; Nate, Sammy, Jack, Jack and Dillon"

"and the bride side is; Britney, Whittney, Lanie, Olivia and Madison"

"who's walking whom done the isle?" Kami asked while she planning out the entire wedding on her papers

"Nate and Britney, Sammy with Lanie, Jack G with Madison, Jack J with Olivia and Dillon" she nods

"this wedding is gonna be beautiful, Noelle" Kami smiles and i smile slightly.

yes, i'm happy to be marrying John, but it's so hard to be planning a wedding and being a mom to a six month baby.