chapter six

Noelle Robinson's POV.

6 months later

John and I are finally a couple and all the boys tweet, insta and snapchat us together.

i don't find it annoying because they were the same way before we made it official, just now we are official.

"Noelle, these shoes are legit heaven" Nate says walking into the room.

"feels like i'm walking on sunshine..." "i see what you did there"

it's been almost 6 months since John and i started dating and pretty much our relationship consists of work, playing with the boys and very little private time.

i'm not complaining, i love John and it doesn't matter what we're doing as long as we're together, it doesn't matter to me.

"Noelle, John wanted me to tell you he'd be back from the airport in 10 minutes" i look at him weird.

"okay¿" i laugh and go back to reading.

i know, you probably think i'm weird because i read all the time... but i like to read. 

"you and john needed to start dating back in high school" He sits down next to me and i look up at him.

"john needed to ask me in high school, but he didn't"

"touchè" he looks down at his phone while i looked down at my book.

"honey, i'm home" John sings-says while walking through the door.

"honey, you're whipped" Nate chuckles next to me, "oh shush" i say getting up and walking over to him.

"hey babe" he kisses my cheek, "hey"

One Year Later.

i looked down at the pregnancy test that's sitting on the counter and i begin to cry.

noelle, how could you be so stupid.

19 and pregnant wasn't my plan, i wasn't planning on having kids until i was happily married.

im not happily married, i'm happily dating somebody, but that could change tomorrow.

but here i am, sitting in my bathroom
crying because John and i are going to parents.

i knew John was going to be happy because he's talked to me about starting a family with me at some point.

but that some point will be in about nine months which means, sometimes of June 2016.

i hide the test and wipe my tears away, walking through the bathroom door into my bedroom.

you know, John would make a pretty hot dad, and we'll have a really good looking kid, but still.

"Noelle, John said he tried to call you and you didn't answer, so here i am checking on you" Nate smiles then see my teary-eyes.

"what wrong bae" he walked towards me and i began to cry "i'm pregnant" he wraps me up into a hug and rubs my back.

"John's gonna be excited baby girl, don't even sweat it. i'm excited to be a uncle" i shake my head

"what if he's not okay with it?" Nate pulls me away and looks me dead in the face.

"i'll make him okay with it"

John Swift's POV:

i walk through the door and Noelle was sitting on the couch, reading next to Nate.