chapter nineteen

Back In LA

It's two weeks until christmas and the saying 'stressful holiday's has been taken to an all time high.

i've been getting ready to serve John with divorce papers, i've been getting ready to buy my own apartment and move out of John's.

John is still in Omaha until Christmas, so it's been easier to pack everything up and get everything out of here. I've been sleeping in Everly's room because i can't sleep in the bedroom.

"Noelle, the house is ready to be looked at if you're ready, Johnson is here to go with you" I quickly get up from packing up my clothes.

I run down stairs and grab my purse, "let's go Johnny-boy" Jack nods and follows me out of the house, and getting in the driver's seat.

"I'm excited to be house-hunting. haven't been in awhile and i don't think we looked hard enough because we had to sell our house." Johnson pulls his phone out.

He turns the radio up, Justin Bieber playing through the speakers of Nate's BMW, and Johnson begins snapchatting me driving and singing.

"can i mention that we're apartment hunting?" i shake my head "i'd rather you not, i don't want to start anything right now"

I pull into the apartment complex, "oh man, this place must have a freaking VIEW." Johnson and I both walk towards the apartment.

"this is a really nice apartment building, Noelle" i nod and walk into the apartment, being greeted by the the realtor.

"Hello, Noelle. I'm Lindsay Alderson, and i'll be giving you the tour of this apartment." I nod and shake her hand. She begins walking us through the apartment.

"This is the living room, the kitchen is located this way" she gestures towards the kitchen, but i stand there looking at the living room, it's so beautiful.

"This is the kitchen" i look over the kitchen, it being just as beautiful as the living room. "by the way, everything you see here, comes with the home"

i just became the eye heart emoji. "the only rooms that aren't furnished, are the two bedrooms." I nod.

"i'll lead you up that way" she walks out of the kitchen, down the hallways and up the stairs, "there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms"

"This is what they call 'the master bedroom', the biggest bedroom and there is a bathroom connected." She walks us back into the bathroom and it's stunning.

We walk out of the bedroom and into another one, right across the hall. "This one also has a bathroom connected, but there is a door on the outside so it's a joint bathroom." I nod.

She walks us down the rest of the hall and shows us the last bedroom.

"there is also, a walk in closet in all three rooms, this one has the biggest because it doesn't have the bathroom."

"each bedroom has a door that leads to a balcony, but the second one. across the hall from the master bedroom."

I nod, walking back down stairs. "Alright Lindsay, gonna tell you the truth... I already have the loan approved, i'm buying this apartment" i smile

She hands me paperwork for me to sign, which i sign and she hands me two sets of keys, "thank you" she smiles and leaves.

"holy crap, i just bought my own apartment, merry freaking christmas Noelle" i smile and hug Johnson.

"dude this place is beautiful" Johnson pulls away and we walk towards the car. "when if your car gonna be ready?" i start driving back to Nate and John's apartment.

"Today, Nate went to pick it up while we were gone." Johnson nods and continues staring ahead onto the road.

I park Nate's car right next to mine, "omg, my car" i smile at my car and walk up to the apartment, "Nate my car was done there, this is the happiest day ever" Nate smiles over at me.

"I finished packing up Everly bedroom, so we can begin moving you into your apartment if you want too." I smile towards Nate and nod. "I'd love too" Nate nods.

"By the way, John is on his way home early, i don't know why, or any of the detials, but from the sounds of it, he left earlier this morning

I sit down on the couch and my eyes begin to get heavy, and the last thing i remember is the sounds of Everly playing in the living room.

------
I woke up from a nap looking towards my phone, showing i have been asleep for almost 3 hours. so much for moving

"hey sleeping beauty, Johnson went to pick up John and we've moved all of your boxes into your apartment" i stand up, stretching and i feel my stomach peeking out of my shirt.

"you guys moved all the boxes over there in three hours?" i look at him with shock. "Wesley came and helped" Nate shrugs.

I nod and grab Everly, walking out of the house with my purse and Everly. "I'll meet you at your apartment and i'll help you unpack babe"

I place Everly in her carseat and get into the drivers seat, driving towards my new home. "baby, we're about to move into your new home" i smile at her.

I pull into my parking spot and get out of the car, grabbing my purse and getting Everly out and walking towards the apartment.

I walk in and place Everly down and she begins to run down the hallway and into the living room.

"this place is gorgeous, Noelle" i smile, "i'm in love" he nods.

"it's also really nice that the living room, dining room and kitchen fully furnished" he laughs and grabs Everly.

We walk up stairs and into the master bedroom, "will you just bring the bed up here and my closet thing that holds my clothes?" he nods.

-----
It's been 4 hours and we finally finished my bedroom and it's now 7:00pm.

"i'll order a pizza and we'll set up Everly's room tomorrow?" i nod and lay down on the bed breathing out.

Everly is sleeping under the covers next too me, her lit snores engulf my ears and i smile.

i sit up, looking around my bedroom, it looks pretty damn good. I grab my phone and walk towards the door, taking a photo.

@noellerobinson; "Everly sleeping peacefully on my grey comforters and my room is giving some vibes i can't describe. #blessedup."