chapter one

John Swift's POV.

"Swazz, that's your bag!" Skate yells from beside me snapping me out of y own thoughts.

we're back in Nebraska, i really missed my small hometown. We moved out to LA almost a year ago and have only been home once since then.

Our families usually come visit us in LA because of the weather and the beachs, plus they can stay longer when they come out to us.

"come on bro keep up, we're gonna miss out Über" Johnson his my shoulder and started running towards the front of the airport.

i throw my backpack over my shoulder and start to run after the boys, after catching up with them i was now panting. "damn i'm out of shape" i mumble to myself

"shut up swazz, you're more fit than i am" Johnson groaned at his unfit self. we all pile into the Über, telling him where we're going.

"Jack you ready to break it off with Britney?" sam looks at Gilinsky, "not really" he shrugs.

"well you've gotta end it... you can't keep dragging that girl on" Skate groaned looking down at his phone.

Skate is really mad that Jack would do that to a girl, which we all feel that way towards the situation with Britney and Jack, but Skate it the only on who has the balls to speak up about it.

"20.07" Sam pulled out thirty dollars and told the guy to keep the change, we all grab our stuff and walk to up Skate's front door.

"it should just be unlocked" Skate says from behind Sam, i grab the door handle and open the door "where are your parents?" Sam sets his bag down by his shoes.

"Stew has a basketball game" we all nod and turn the tv on, "when did your parents get a Xbox 1?" Sam grabs a controller.

"i gave it to Stew for christmas, he really wanted one" skate falls onto the couch next to me, grabbing the mac book that was sitting on the foot rest of the couch.

"Stew's whipped" Skate laughs while looking at his little brother's screensaver which was a picture of him and his girlfriend; Lexa.

"at least your little brother can actually get a girlfriend" i stat shrugging off the boys laughing and yelling burn to Skate.

"bang bang shot's fired"

"Britney and Noelle are coming over" Johnson says while looking down at his phone, we all nod and Jack get's jumpy

"should i wait to break up with her for the day we leave.. so i don't ruin the time with Noelle and you guys?" Gilinsky asks running his hands through his hair.

"aw nah asshole, you gotta break up with her tonight, you can't keep lying to her" Skate raises his voice slightly at Jack.

i put my hand up in front of Skate, signaling him to chill.

the front door opens up stairs, and foot steps draw close to the staircase that leads down into the basement where we were.

Britney appears coming down the stairs, she smiles and walks over to Jack "hey baby" Jack pulls Britney in for a kiss and Skate coughs awkwardly and glares at Jack.

"Elle!" Johnson jumps up from his spot and walks over to Noelle. the girl i haven't seen or talked to in almost a year.

i was madly (madly is an understatement) in love with this girl, i couldn't get enough of her blonde hair that always came down to his hips or her blueish/greenish eyes.

i stopped talking to her after i moved out to LA because i was to painful for talk to her when i couldn't just hold her..

i never asked her to be my girlfriend because long distance relationships end like Gilinksy's and Britney's... someone cheating.

but damn... Noelle looks better than she did a year ago when i left her in the airport, her hair is still very blonde and goes down to her hips. her eyes are still the gorgeous color everybody got lost in.

Her nose is now pierced and she has a half sleeve of tattoo's on her right shoulder. "damn ma, nice tats" Skate points out her tattoo's

"thanks nate" she slyly replies, staring at me in the eyes, i couldn't quite read her emotions, but elle was always really good at being guarded.

"Britney, i need to talk to you in private" Gilinksy break's me out of my thoughts and pulls Britney out of the room.

"oh shit, i guess this hang out session is being cut short" elle breaths out, sighing towards Jack

"why are boys so stupid" noelle says standing up, almost on que Britney's sobs ran through the house.

"you are a asshole, how could you do that to me" Britney yells and you could hear her hand connect with his face.

"he deserves it" skate mumbles running his hand through his hair, going back to playing on his computer.

"see ya guys later" Noelle waves quickly, running up the stairs passing Jack on his way down.

"hey jack!" Elle yells making all of out heads turn to her "you're a fucking douchebag" and with that she was out of sight.

+
the rest of the day we ignored Jack because we're all upset with him, "i'm kinda hungry" Stew says walking into the room.

"Swazz, text Noelle and ask her if her and the girls wanna get lunch" Skate says not looking up from his phone.

i pull my phone out and go through my contacts to find Noelle.

To: Noelle 💗
"wanna grab some grub? invite the girls"

The read sign goes up immediately and she begins to reply.

From: Noelle 💗
"Roise & I are down, but Britney isn't feeling up to it, olive garden in 10?"

"She said her and Rosie are down for olive garden in 10" both stew and skate stood up.

"Johnson wanna go get olive garden with Rosie and Elle?" Skate slips a shirt over his head grabbing his phone.

"shouldn't we take dipshit?" Sam says referring to Jack. we all nod

"you better ask Elle" Sam says while we all walk out to Kami's black SUV

To: Noelle 💗
"we're bringing dipshit"

Noelle Robinson's POV.

From: John 😍
"we're bringing dipshit"

i roll my eyes and plug my phone into my raido, playing my playlist off spotify, Britney has cried so hard she's thrown up twice.

Jack really fucked her up and i honestly don't think i could ever forgive him..

when john texted me asking me to get dinner with them my heart skipped a beat, because i still have feeling for John...

but i don't think John has feeling for me.