Perfect Future?

On the side is Josephine :) next chapter ill show you who Náosha is  

Jacob Pov

"Jacob you let her GO!" He yelled folding his arms. Uncle Jose. Not the easiest guy to be working for. Uncle Jose was a single fat sweaty Mexican guy. Mostly my uncle. He had a thick black mustache slicked back black hair and a full stomach. He owns this little deli expecting to make it barely in NYC. Ha well who can now a days? Prices high and shit. All I want to do is get enough money to make it through.

"Jacob you can't just see a pretty girl and just let her leave with my food!" He yelled. Typical fat guy talk. Saying his food like he made it. He and I both know it wasn't him.

"Look Uncle Jose she look like she was going through some things okay? She needs it more then we do...." I tried to hold back my chuckle as I looked at him

"She Especially needs it more then you aye big guy." I said tapping his stomach feeling a smack at the back of my head.

"Little boy I may be your uncle but damn it get your shit together." He said walking off to the back. I huffed a breath. He's been barking on me for the longest.

"Jacob you okay?" I heard a soft voice say to me.

"Yes Náosha." I said rubbing my hand through my curls. My mind erupted with anger.

"Calm down Jacob!" She said putting her hands on my shoulder.

Náosha was like my baby sister. Still finishing college and has the brightest future. She works here with me at Uncle Jose's. She runs the register. perfect smile perfect big brown eyes and plump lips. Her brown hair cut short and the most easiest person to get to know. I hate that she works her when she could be doing so much better. College serves her justice but best believe I'd lover her to make it far and not have to stay here. Maybe even move to California and just follow her heart.

"Sorry sorry I just I need some air ASAP!" I said laughing. She laughed at me. "I saw that girl run up outta here what happened?" She said referring to my chase.

"She ran over a $9 sandwich but she looked like she's been through a lot. When we were fighting she had these faded scars and fresh cuts. And they weren't by no cats either." She shook her head sitting by me on the bench.

"Poor child." She said sighing. I remember those days in high school. The teasing and the taunting and the bullying." She said rubbing her arms.

"But I helped you every step of the way." I said holding her hand. She smiled weakly. Looking down at our hands which rested promptly on her thigh.

"And look at me now tho." She said standing.

"Full four year scholarship and majoring in mechanics and engineering." She said smiling.

"That's it girl." I said standing up.

"But one thing is I have to choose another class in the arts uhgggg." She said pouting and folding her arms.

"Maybe dance or art?" I asked curiously

"Nah maybe art or singing." She said scoffing and looking down.

She was shy but easy to break out her shell with the right people.

"You can sing?" I asked shocked

"I don't knew which is why I'm going to the class duh." She said punching my arm lightly.

"We'll my shift is over so I should go and take a long walk and think I got a lot on my mind." I said taking off my bandana.

"My shift is up." I yelled to Uncle Jose. Pulling off my apron. I set the mop in the back closet and made my way out the door.