Future

Here it is the end.

Naosha pov

DEF Jam Records

"Boy you got a lot of potential in you. I love your style and your lyrics. You like a mini Chris brown." Jay Z said to Craig. Craig couldn't stop smiling.

"Thank you sir so much. I hope you enjoyed recording for the track." He said nervously.

"Yeah boy. It's a dope song. Is it for your lady?" He turned to me smiling.

"Maybe."

"Aw young love. Well you take care now I gotta make my way out before paparazzi find me." Jay Z stood and Craig did quickly.

"Nice meeting you Craig." They shook hands.

"Nice meeting you too sir." Kay made his way out as Craig's manager came up behind him.

"You did good Crippen you did good. Now this single is amazing but we need to take your work farther out there. So we have travel business to talk about." I froze.

"Travel?" Naosha quickly responded.

"Yes I mean he is a signed artist. There are many opportunities in NYC For Craig but he has a higher shot in California." My jaw dropped.

"On the other side of America I I-"

"Excuse us Josh." Craig said nicely. He nodded.

"I'll just see you in the morning." He exited.

"Naosha this is a big opportunity did you not just see me with Jay Z ?" He said still in awe.

"I know but California..." I said biting her nails.

"You can come." He said holding my hands.

"That's not the thing Craig. I have school to finish money to save." I felt my head begin to hurt.

"Oh my gosh this is too much." I sat down holding my head.

"Naosha I don't want you to worry or force yourself any decision but this is a big dream of mine. I've been waiting since I was younger to do this." He said with ambition. Who am I to come between him and his dreams. I blinked tears.

"Craig I want you to follow your dreams. " he looked at me sadly.

"Okay how about this I finish my last year of college here and then I fly down to Cali As soon as I finish and finish college in LA." He smiled big.

"You'd really do that? That college is your dream." He said cupping my face in his hands.

"I would for you." He smiled pecking my cheeks. Repeatedly.

"Stop." I giggled. He pulled me in a bear hug. I engulfed the smell of his cologne.

"How do you expect me to survive without you?" I laughed.

"We can face time every time you miss me." I said pecking his cheek.

"Are you sure?" I nodded reassuring him.

"Alright." He walked me outside the studio to the limo. Yup that's right. Limo.

"I'll come by in a bit I have beats to make and stuff to take care of." He grabbed my hand kissing it.

"Alright I have to check on Chresanto anyways." I blew him a kiss as the chauffeur closed the door.

Chresanto pov

"You can't stay in there forever Chres!" I heard Naosha call to me. I haven't left my room since me and Katherine's break up.

"I can and I will!" I said annoyed. I heard as she slid against the door.

"Look you think you're upset. Craig is leaving me to California to pursue his dream. He asked me how I felt and I wanna throw up." I crawled to the door opening it. I sat Indian style I front of her.

"What ? " I asked her shocked.

"We talked about it and I want him to go but god I'll be goin crazy without him." She cried softly. I shushed her.

"Listen it's okay."

"I told him I'll come to Cali after I finish this year of college." She sniffled.

"That's like 6 months what if he finds another girl what if we can't work long distance wh-"

"Stop saying what if and do it. If you love Craig and Craig loves you you'll work it out and he'll have you in a matter of time." She looked down.

"Thanks." She wiped her tears.

"Hey can we go out to take this off my mind?" I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood.

"What about Craig?"

"work"

"Jacob?"

"He's out with Aliyana. I'll feel like a third wheel.." Yeah I know how that feels.

"I'll come." She smiled.

"Thanks." She got up off the floor.

"Wear something cute." I furrowed my brows.

------

"Naosha why are we at Fristos? You know you need reservations for these things..." She nodded

"I know but." She pointed my head to a pretty girl.

"At least try to date." She ran away winking. I rubbed my hand down my face.

"You Chres ?" She asked.

"Let me guess Naosha set me up?" She nodded.

"I'm Gina she set me up too... I told her I hate dating." I rolled my eyes.

"Chresanto and I just broke up with my girl idk why she doing this." I said folding my arms.

"Can we just leave like this never happened?" I nodded. I walked over to Naosha's surprised face.

"Stop setting me up Nay." I said mad.

"I just wanna make it up..." I liked at her weird.

"You made me feel guilty as fuck when you mentioned stop hooked me and Craig up and you're single so I wanted to help you..." She pouted. Oh now I understand.

"Naosha I appreciate the help but I'm not ready. When I am I'll definitely come to you." She smiled.

"Alright maybe I'm being a little pushy but it's been a week."

Rayan pov

"Come on ray come in the pool." Tia beckoned me. She swam to the edge. Resting her elbows on the ledge.

"No I can't swim." I said sitting on the edge of the beach chair. She pulled herself out the water sitting on the edge. Oh Jesus Christ her body. I stared hard as she tied her hair in a ponytail. Her body was soaking wet.

"Kill me why don't you." I mumbled. She turned a little side eyeing me.

"Too bad you can't swim." She said seductively. Don't do it don't do it don't let her manipulate you. She slid teasingly in the pool. God damn and the back dimples. I got up hesitantly and started walking Down the steps. I jumped at the temperature.

I looked at Tia as she beckoned me to come with her finger. Baby steps Rayan. I stood at the bottom of the step. The water at my knees. I hugged my body.

"I can't...I'm scared." I said honestly. She laughed coming towards me. She grabbed my hands pulling me.

"I can't." I said pulling back.

"Just look at me." She said staring at me. My eyes glued on hers.

"Come on." I felt the water grow higher on my body. First my waist then my naval.

"Okay okay." I said closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to Tia's face closer to mine. I stared hungrily at her lips. I felt her legs wrap around my waist. Are wet bodies came together.

"You still afraid?" She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I shook my head. She kissed my neck slow and hard.

"Uhg Tia as much as I want too." I closed my eyes.

"I'd hurt you." I slurred. She pulled away.

"Hurt me? I doubt it." She whispered in my ear.

"Tia I'm a sex god I'll have you sprawled sore on the sheets." I growled.

"I'll have you screaming my name" she snapped back.

"I'll have your legs shaking for days." I shouted at her.

"Oh yeah?" She questioned loudly. She gripped my wet tank. Bringing her lips close to my ear. I could feel the luster in her voice.

"Do it!"

I threw her on the bed.

"All I ever wanted was to fuck you numb." I said biting my lip at her.

"You're nothing but mouth nigga!" She snapped. I kneeled on the bed and pulled her waist vigorously to my aroused cock.

"Tease this bitch." I teared her bathing suit bottom with my teeth as her legs wrapped around my neck. I showed her my tongue.

"woah." she said wide eyed.

I sucked on her flesh feeling her back arch. Her arousal sent me a wild. I slipped my tongue inside of her sucking her clitoris. She pulled at my hair moaning softly. I licked the roof of her grazing my teeth slight on her clit. I heard her gasps for air as she pulled me in closer. I licked her clean pulling away

"fuck me like you hate me" I viciously slid myself in her.

Her high pitched scream was magic to my ears. That's what happens when you ask for something you can't handle.

2 hours later

Tia pov

I woke up with Rayan sleeping peacefully on his stomach. The covers draped over his waist. I got up setting my feet on the ground I got an unbearable rush to my legs. I bit my lip pushing away the pain.

"Morning." I heard a raspy voice say. I turned to Ray as he sat up lightly.

"It's 7 in the evening." He licked his lips.

"Oh well then goodnight." He buried his head in the pillow. I stood butting my lip to the pain. Note to self don't underestimate Rayan. I tiptoed to the door slowly.

"What are you doing?" He laughed looking at me.

"I thought you were sleeping I wanted to be quiet." He raised a brow.

"How cute." He said putting his head on his hand. I laughed nervously walking collapsing to my knees.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I felt myself get raised and face to face with Ray.

"I hit it too hard?" He said pecking my lips.

"I'm fine." I said my arms around his neck trying to gain my balance.

"Oh really?" He backed up.

"Walk" he said folding his arms. I took two steps and in seconds I found myself sweeped off my feet.

"I'll make breakfast for you bad ass." He said dropping me on the bed.

"Its almost night time Asshole!" I mumbled.

"I love you too." He kissed my cheek repeatedly. I laid In bed receiving a text message from work.

"Office tonight." I sighed. Ray walked in like on cue.

"How you like your eggs?" I looked at him.

"Oh uh sunny side up." I said startled. He furrowed his brows.

"What's up?" He said sitting by me.

"Work." He looked down mad.

"God Why can't they leave you alone." He took my phone and put it on silent.

"I have to go Ray." I said putting my hands on his. He snatched them.

"No you don't you always have to leave me to go to work. Just like him." He snapped. He looked startled by what he said.

"Rayan-"

"I don't wanna talk about it!" He yelled. He got up and left slamming the door. I got up pushing through every shock of pain walking around the house looking for Ray.

"Miss Tia what are you?" I looked at the maid.

"You're off for today." I said holding her by her shoulders.

"There's a boy in the closet down there" I looked at her blinking.

"Thanks."I said smiling. I walked opening up the door to rayan sitting on the floor with tears all over his face.

"Ray.." I sat down on the back of my heels in front of me.

"You promised you'd never leave me.." He crooked. I wiped his face.

"What did he do to you Ray?" I said cupping his face.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He mumbled.

"Is it your boss?" He shook his head.

"Your dad?" He looked off.

"Did he leave you?" He looked down.

"All the time. And when he got home drunk he'd beat me." I watched as his body shook. He screamed. He held his head.

"Ray?" I said in a nervous tone.

Ray pov.

Images flew through my head. As I felt the stinging in my body.

"Stop." I screamed. I felt the constriction of a rope like thing.

"Stop leave me alone." I felt my body shake as I opened my teary eyes to Tia looking at me with worry.

"I think I'm going crazy!" I said my head resting in Tia's lap.

"What just happened?" I shrugged.

"It's like I saw my father beating me all over again..."I hugged her waist tightly.

"I'm not leaving you ray. I'm just working."

"Why you always gotta work? You deserve a break.." I said resting my head on her lap. She seemed to be pondering on the thought.

"I should shouldn't I?" She said resting her head on mine. I kissed his forehead long and hard.

"How about I take the night off and we make cupcakes?" I asked him. He sucked his teeth.

"That's gay." I said jokingly.

"Fine you don't have to eat any."

"Wait chill I I was joking." I sat up laughing.

Tia needs a break. I'm gonna make it happen. While she baked cupcakes I called Naosha.

"Hello?" I heard laughing.

"Hey Naosha is it?" She cleared her throat.

"Yes who's this cause this is Tia's phone?"

"This is Rayan um say I want Tia to take a vacation she been working too hard but I need help." I said quietly.

"That's really sweet Ray." She said gushing through the phone. I smiled.

"I know but how do I do it ?" She hummed into the phone.

"I have an idea."

Chresanto pov

"You're really leaving huh?" I said watching Craig pack. He hasn't told Naosha but he leaves in two days.

"I have to tell her and I'm scared" he said sitting on the couch.

"What if she breaks up with me?"

"She said she'll wait & plus she promised to spend her last year of college in Cali for you. She's moving to Cali for you!" I stressed.

"She's not gonna break up with you." I said patting him on the back. He wiped his nerves away.

"Uhg man I'm so stressed. I gotta spend six months without her..." He buried his hands in his palms.

"Enough of my problems what about you?" He said sitting back.

"Hard. I just can never find myself here." I said looking out the window. Craig jumped up to his feet. I looked at him weird.

"Come to LA With me?" He said shaking me by the shoulders.

"What no no no I can't this is home." I said pointing to the window.

"Move to LA Come on man you can find yourself. You're always saying there's nothing here for you in NYC why not venture out?" I bit my lip.

"Man I don't know that's big." I said folding my arms.

"Chresanto just take what you have your money ,clothes ,furniture move in with me get a job and when you have enough money move out on your own." He said. Craig was always the daring one. No matter what it was he had to experience.

"Really? I don't wanna be a burden or anything." I said reassuring him.

"Nah the crib will just be you and me. You can Find a nice girl find a profession get settled you know." I thought about it.

"I do love this LA Girls." I said cheesing. He smiled.

"Cool bro." He dapped me up. We heard the door slam as we turned to Naosha.

"I got the Pizza..." She said weirded out by the bags. I guess it clicked because she put the pizza down and stormed into a room slamming the door. Craig looked at me.

"Go bro.." He smiled weakly sighing.

Aliyana pov

I woke up to the burning sun ray on my skin. I opened my eyes to a slumbering Jacob.

Her eyelashes casted shadows over her little cheeks. I watched as her chest steadily raised and descended. She had her hair pulled back. Although I love it out I love when it's pulled back. I can see her jaw structure. Her earrings shimmered like little stars. Her little nostrils would flare slightly as she breathed. I loved to watch her sleep. Shes so at peace. I liked taking in every edge of her beauty into consideration. She was a sight to me.

She stirred in her sleep opening her eyes to me. She laughed softly. Her cheeks flushed pink. She covered them quickly.

"Why do you have to watch me sleep I probably look hideous drooling and stuff." She said turning to face her back to me.

"Not close to it." I said staring at her. I pulled her towards me by the waist.

"I'm taking you out today." I said pecking the back of her neck.

"You always are." She said turning around to face me.

"You seem so calm what do you have planned in that head of yours?" She said putting a finger on my forehead.

"Don't worry about it just get dress." I got up ready for today. I opened the door. Taking one last look.

Aliyana pov

I got dress quickly. I always love Jacobs surprises. He always had me on cloud 9. I showered and did my morning routine. I wore white shorts and a link flows top. Sliding some flats on I run downstairs.

"Jacob?" I Heard the sound of a car. I furrowed my brows.

"Come!" He yelled from the car. I ran outside hopping into my seat. I stared at him confused buckling my seatbelt.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Coney island." He said smiling.

"What's that?" He laughed.

"Of course." He pulled off driving.

---

My eyes widened to the amazing sight. The rides were amazing. So many roller coasters. There was a big Ferris wheel and a beach across the street.

"Oh my god!" I squealed. He held my hand.

"What ride first my lady?" I grinned at him.

"That one!" I said pointing at a high roller coaster. He gulped.

"I wouldn't think much girls would like that." I looked at him.

"I like heights makes me feel like I'm flying." I said pulling him.

"Oh god."

We went on give roller coasters and after the fifth Jacob refused to go on anymore. I laughed at his sacredness.

"How about we get something to eat?" I realized he would hold me closer then usual. I looked at him as we walked to the concession stand line.

"I want Ice cream OMG!" He laughed.

"I definitely didn't forget that you like ice cream remember ?" He said laughing

Flash back

"Hey you said you wanted ice cream right?" He said taking the phone as another message appeared. Sneaky. My mind trailed to his words. I've Cream

"YES!" I jumped off the un swung swing. I turned in circles looking searching my eyes scattering the park.

"Where where where?" I screamed excitedly like a little kid. I turned to a startled Jacob as his eyes blinked repeatedly at me.

"There?" He half smiled at me pointing to a white and blue truck.

I screamed running towards it. I jumped up and down Infront of it.

"Oh my gosh I don't even knew what I want. " I said my pupils went from side to side reading the choices quickly. I rocked on my heels and balls of my feet.

"You picked a flavor?" Jacob panted he probably chased after me. I shook my head.

"How about Party cake? Oreos?" I turned to him.

"Oreos? It's in an ice cream?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Duhhhh." He nudged me with his hip.

"ONE COOKIES AND CREAM PLEASE!" I asked nicely. I jitter end around like a little kid my heart thudding in excitement. I prepared my hands to take the come as the ice cream man set the come in my hands.

"$3.00" he said sticking out his hand. I looked down.

"I don't ...I don't have any-" I felt I hand go on my arm.

"It's cool I Got ya Ali." Jacob said smiling he took five dollars out his wallet. I looked at him astonished. He really was something.

"Vanilla sprinkle come please." He said. He looked at me that same smile that always seemed to be on his face. Feeling a little warmer inside I smile back a little. I began to eat my ice cream. Walking over to a tree I sat on the grass under the shade. Jacob followed as he silently licked his ice cream.

"Aliyana..you never answered my question why are you in Harlem? " he asked curiously. He was licking sprinkles Off his ice cream. I looked at my feet. They swung carelessly barely touching the ground. Something about the silence was nice. It wasnt awkward at all. It was like we were enjoying the moment. Each others presence was just soothing. He picked a flower and looked at it putting it between some curls. I smiled.

Flashback over

"I can't believe you remember that.." It was nothing important

"That's the first time I ever got really close to you. You told me your name and everything." he said softly. I blushed.

"What would you like?" The guy at the counter asked.

"Oreos cookies and cream please." I looked at Jacob and smiled slightly.

--

The hours passed. Jacob won me a green dog. We named it pistachio. I thought it was cute. Even though it took him about 4 tried before he won. He wasn't giving up. As soon as I said I liked it he refused to lose to the game. It was hilarious. Them we played a game together. We had to squirt water in the clown. I won of course. He's bad at carnival games but I won him a blue giraffe and we named it Azul. He said its blue in Spanish but it doesn't even sound like blue. It was almost night fall and he took me to sit on the beach sand and watch it.

We sat in silence with nothing but the sound of a guitar in the background as a man played for money on the boardwalk. I watched the beauty of a sunset. Moments don't last forever but this one seemed to. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Aliyana.." I looked at Jacob as his brown eyes remained o. The sea. I saw tears form in his eyes.

"You know I love you right?" He said turning to me.

"Of course." I said putting my hand on his.

"You love me right?" He asked looking at me.

"With all my heart." I said holding my chest. He nodded sniffling.

"Why are you crying?" I said referring to his unshed tears.

"I just what this to be a special moment." He said looking down at his lap. The tears rolled down on his cheeks.

"It is." I said softly. I looked out at sunset.

"A sunset is like a never ending moment. Just before the sun sets on the shore a million golden sparkles on the water form and then you Look out looking for the end of time and space. Searching for a meaning like a moment like this. It's just everlasting." I said day dreamily. I turned to him we both had tears in our eyes. I wiped mine quick.

"Now you got me crying." I said laughing. He never laughed he never moved. He dove into my lips like it was heavens bliss. And right then and there we made love on that beach.

--- drive home

"I'm gonna take a cold shower. Get this sand out my hair." I said ruffling my girls. Jacobs grip tightened on the wheel. I didn't recognize the roads. We were driving down a long road.

"Where are we going Jacob?" I asked him nervous. I watched as he kept his eyes in the road. I stayed silent as did he. The radio lowly played. I was honestly scared. We pulled up to an airport.

"Craig is leaving today right?" He nodded.

"Oh I guess we came to say bye." He nodded.

"Yeah" he said lowly. We parked walking into the manhattan airport. I watched Naosha as she cried into Chresantos shoulder. Tia sat down with Ray she looked up at me frowning. I waved. She then looked down at her lap with rays hands in it. What was going on?

I turned to see Craig with man many bags.

"All that?" I asked. Everyone watched me. Silently. Jacob turned me to look at him.

"Aliyana. When I tell you this I want you to take into consideration of what I'm doing for you." He said holding my hand and squeezing it.

"You're leaving with Craig.."

I froze. I looked around at my friends. Were they my friends?

"You're sending me away?" I snapped.

"Aliyana I love you trust me but just like Katherine. The past will always be there. You need to venture out. You need to find yourself. You're not alone. Rayan is going with Tia as well." i looked at him shaking.

"You can't come with me?" I cried. He shook his head.

"Not yet...I'll be coming in with Naosha. I'm getting myself together too." He said tearing up.

"You're just gonna ditch me?" I cried. I was uncontrollably shaking and crying.

"No Aliyana I'm sending you to gather yourself. I'm gonna come I 6 months." He said quickly.

"You're all I have Jacob!" I screamed.

"No you don't you have me you have ray you have Tia. Craig Naosha Chresanto. " he said pointing.

"I promise you my love I'm not leaving you I'm bettering myself so when I come to California. I'll be the best I can to you and you'll learn to be independent and you'll be educated. " he said cupping my face wiping tears.

"I used my savings and got you in college in California. You and Ray are starting a new life." I closed my eyes tightly.

"You're perfect to me" I cried into his chest feeling his embrace and tears roll on my neck.

"I know I know." He said holding me.

-----

I watched through the plane.

My love.

My rock.

My heart.

My life.

My everything.

I watched him as he stood at the glass of the airport watching me. Eyes never left. I felt Chresanto rub my back in comfort.

I still remember the day I acquainted myself with this fool .

Jacob pov

Flashback

I walked into the little coffee shop and say in my seat. Seeing a familiar face sit not too far away. Is it the girl who stole the sandwiches. I watched her face carefully. No doubt it's her. The curly hair and pink lips. That's her. She sat idly looking outside the window. I watched her curiously. She slipped on shades and got up.

I watched her walk and order. Oh not again. Time to show her right from wrong.

I walked behind her hearing her place her order.

"Babe." She turned around. Startled but pissed.

"I told you wait for me to come so I can pay." I said smoothly smirking. She glared at me evilly but sooner or later smirked.

"So anyways since he's paying I want a large hot chocolate with whip cream marshmallows and the banana shavings?" I said. "Banana shavings are extra." The look on my face must have been priceless cause I didn't blink.

"It don't matter cause HE is paying and a batch of cookies on the side oooo the sugar cookies please and a box of muffins red velvet with the icing and red sprinkles. That's it and what would you like ?" She turned to me. Looking at the amount of money I had in my pocket it was just enough for her food and for me a coffee. There goes breakfast.

"Just coffee." I mumbled.

The lady put In the orders and went to making and packing.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to her as I stood behind her.

"Being your girlfriend for 5 minutes listen I don't need your pity food but you wanna be in my business so I'll make you pay literally." She whispered back angrily.

"Listen I'm not tryna pity you or anything I think you just need some help maybe I can help." I whispered back. She laughed.

"I don't need your help i work alone Fro and if you were trying to help you'd stay out my way." She mumbled quickly.

"To stay or to go?" The cashier asked.

"Stay." I said smiling. The girl turned to me angrily.

"But I have work." She gritted trough her teeth.

"You have time baby." I said smirking. She glared at me. Two can play this game.

"To stay." She said turning around smiling at the cashier. Who came out with a tray with our order. I took it walking to a table and sitting. Unwillingly she sat across from me. Huffing.

"Can you leave I'd like to eat in peace without you watching me." She said with a full on glare.

"Oh no I paid I stay you can go try and rob another store or eat what I Gotchu infront me." I said taking my coffee off the tray and putting it infront of me. She sighed and pulled the tray towards her.

"I didn't catch your name." I said smoothly. She took a bite of a sugar cookie and looked at me.

"You don't need to know my name." She said bluntly.

"Well at least answer my question." I asked. Pouring packets of Splenda in my cup she looked off to the tray of cookies in no time earring at least three. Guessing she aint hear me.

"You must've been starving." I chuckled softly. She looked up mouth full. The cookie plate empty. Her face reddened with embarrassment and she looked out the window. Dusting off her hands.

"Don't be embarrassed I have those days." I said sipping my coffee.

"Everyday." She mumbled. I heard but pretended not too.

"Are you....um.." I thought how to say it without it sounding harsh.

"Do you have a home?" I asked quickly.

She looked puzzled at first. I was guessing she didn't hear me. Then she got angry.

"First of fucking all yes I do and thanks but no thanks for the meal." She yelled. I grabbed her hand quick. She jumped suddenly.

"Please just stay." I said sincerely.

She hesitated but sat down slowly. She folded her arms pulling at her sleeves. I sat uncomfortably. Shifting a few times. I guess she felt the awkwardness.

"Look I'm not trying to offend you I just don't want you stealing and I just..." I didn't want to tell her I saw the cuts on her arms before she gets upset at me. Maybe pissed I mentioned it. Ill ask another time.

"Can you just tell me your name it would make my day if you did." I said smiling. "If it helps...my name is Jacob Emanuel Perez." She gave me a blank state emotionless.

"Britney." She said looking at me. Somehow I didn't believe her. I stared at her for a sign or something. I stared hard. She looked back with the same blank stare. She's so difficult to figure out. I looked at her as she sipped her hot chocolate. Licking the whip cream off her lips.

I licked mine to imagining how soft and succulent her lips were. Jacob you have a girlfriend chill. I shook my head.

"Look ill just call you. Pink." I said she tilted her head.

"Pink? I hate that color." She said clutching the mug.

"But why pink?" She asked. "And why are you nick naming me like we friends I don't care to know you." She said bluntly. "I just want my food so I can head out." She said bluntly sipping her drink. The box of cupcakes close to her. I knew she'd be out by the time she was done that hot chocolate.

"Well You just have these pink round lips and they like." i stopped myself. i rubbed the back of my neck kinda embarrassed at what i said. "uh yeah but anyways you nicknamed me." I said folding my arms. She looked confused.

"No I didn't." She said defending herself.

"Uh yeah you did calling me 'Fro' is a nickname." I said correcting her.

"Well I didn't know your name so what did you want me to say" she said getting extremely defensive.

I gave up willingly and just sat back.

"You done?" A waitress asked me. She's been coming on to me all morning geez.

"Yeah. Hey you have a pen?" I asked.

"Yes i do." she dug quickly in her pockets and took out one.

"Here!" She said perkily. Probably happy I finally asked her for something.

"Thank you." I said smiling. I turned to lil Pink who sipped her hot chocolate quietly looking down.

"Look....." I said turning towards her getting a napkin . She looked up at me blinking confused like she was In thought.

"I know you probably don't know me but if you need me I'm here okay?" She stared at me with a blank face on.

"So here's my number and just call me if ...you know have a phone." I chuckled nervously. Why was I nervous. I slid it over to her and got up.

"See you soon?" I questioned her yet stated at the same time.

"Leave..." She barked at me softly. I knew she felt a type of kindness for me just didn't admit it to herself. Or me.

Flashback over

I out my hand on the glass as I saw the plane propellers spin.

I made a heart in the glass. She did it in the window. I mouthed.

"I love you." She mouthed it back.

Pink.

Aliyana Pov

Fro.

Once you join A team you can never go back. Jacob knew my last would haunt me if I stayed there. I was the key.

It wasn't called A Team for no reason. Alicia Brown my mother influenced it. She was cursed to endless punishment. And death from love.

Just like your mother. Only in this story.

I'm A.

I run my life.

This is my Team.

I am the key.

End.

I have to thank my stars

Aliyana Twitter @_liyy

Naosha Twitter @Iheartmb_143

Katherine Twitter @peacekayladope

Tina twitter @TinaaSuumSKiNN

They are amazing and I couldn't have done it without their constant support and interest in the story such great influences and great personalities.

And to my readers thank you for reading and for the day ones thank you so much for the reads the votes the comments. I love them all and I hope you enjoyed the story.

Sequel? Idk this story gets reads fast so I think that it's fair I start a sequel as soon as January as a beginning to the new year of 2014. I know it's long but I promise you by then it will be half done and perfect for you guys.

Thank you

Xoxo

-Lena