Airport

I stood at the gate anxiously. My mind was on another place. I couldn't handle myself. I couldn't control my emotions. I didn't know how to feel. Craig has been pacing around so much I'm surprised a ditch isn't under him. Ray and Tia waited patiently with Chresanto as he was chilled and relax. It seemed like me and Craig were the only ones in total excitement and panic to the point it was visible to everyone else. All types of questions flown through my head as I wondered about my love.

What if he's different?

What if he's not the man I fell deeply emotionally in love with?

What if he changed ?

Would he spin around and kiss me like in the movies?

Or just pass me straight to dap up Craig and then me a simple peck on the cheek.

What if he lost feelings?

He wouldn't travel all this way if he didn't have feelings right?

Or maybe just because all his friends are here and that other girl aka me?

What if he hates me?

I panicked.

"Craig." I choked in tears. He caught me off guard as I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. His pacing stopped as he hugged me tight.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

"Im scared."

"me too." he said with a crack in his voice.

"Ive never been so scared and excited at one time. I dont know whether to be scared or happy if she changed. " I could feel his heart beat was quick and fast. I knew he was nervous but feeling this made me realize I wasn't alone. Craig too had been wondering. He seemed to calm down my worrying. But then again Jacob and Naosha were two different people.

Two different attitudes.

I watched through the large glass window as a plane took into landing on the ramp way. I twiddled my fingers hoping and waiting to see if it was him. I never dealt with so much emotions in one. I had no ability to control it either. I looked with wide eyes as the workers made sure everything was in check and I heard the only thing I wanted to hear all afternoon.

"Flight 227 from Laguardia has landed find your luggage near the main gate 227A." The loudspeaker roared. Not even telling them where I was going I dashed away from my friends in a quick hurry down the escalator to the main gates. I searched the numbers.

220

221

222

223

224

225

226

227

I looked around anxiously. My gasps for air from all the running silent. My eyes scattered across the area. I couldn't find him. I couldn't see him. He had to be here. There's no way he'd stay in NYC. He wouldn't do that to me. We promised.

Where is he ?

I felt a lump in my throat form. I was taking it hard. Forgetting that I was even only here for 3 minutes and he could be trying to get off the plane. So I pushed thoughts aside. I stood uncomfortably with arms folded in my long sleeved pullover hoodie. With my grey sweats.

I stood still like I was held at gun point as my eyes locked on a tall brown skin Man. With piercing black pupils he stared at me long and hard. Facial hair sculpted around his jaw slightly and curtained above his upper lip lightly. Same thick eyebrows Risen in surprise and curls pulled back slickly into a low ponytail. His jaw seemed dropped in the sight of me as did mine.