Promised Love

Jacob POV

"You got time?" She asked. I actually did I wasn't resting till Aliyana made that drop and I knew for sure she was safe. I looked down and she was fast asleep laying her head on my chest.

"Hold on nay." I said fixing her on the air mattress. I covered her up and laid her head on the pillow but I realized her body was cold. I tried adding more covers. She could be anemic. I pecked her forehead and picked up the phone

"Alright I'm back..." I said softly.

"What were you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"Putting Aliyana to bed." I said laying back on the couch.

"She fell asleep while we were watching Grown Ups." Naosha awwwed.

"Y'all too cute." she said still in awe.

"we arent a thing Naosha." i said laughing a little.

"Well maybe you're taking too long."

"but anyways my problem." She said seriously.

"Remember the guy Craig I was talking about?"

"Yeah what about him?"

"Well today I found out he got signed at a record label and everything." She said shocked.

"Well he is a singer." I said knowingly. I already knew this information but I needed Naosha to see her wrong.

"Yeah. He has his job and everything." She said sadly.

"See what happens when you judge a book by the cover instead of opening it up." I said putting my feet on the table.

"I didn't mean to I mean it's just I don't want to be stuck economically if we get married and-"

"Woah woah Naosha you're taking these too serious. Nay Craig just has a crush on you. He doesn't want to get married just take you out and treat you like a princess. Not to mention he's been trying for days and you shit him down so badly." I said assuring her. She sighed I could hear her frustration.

"I know I'm an idiot I should've just said yes like I wanted to but I had to think of -." She paused.

"Yourself." I said disappointed.

"Now I'm selfish I didn't mean to you know that." She cried out.

"I know Naosha you better fix it with Craig he's a good guy and those hardly come around." I said cheering her up.

"I should say the same for you." She said lowly. What did she mean?

"I gotta go I'm tired and I'm going to sleep you should too." She hung up without a word.

I wasn't going to sleep I had to find a way. I wanted to help pink but I didn't want her to know I knew. I need to plan this quick and fast. No sleep tonight. Haven't slept really in three days.

Rayan pov

I left my clients house. I did extra today due to my lack of sex in days. That poor girl. She wasn't ready at all for what I had bottled up all those days. I can say that she cummed about four times in a row and me I just made an entire mess. She told me her husband would be home soon so i had to leave. Offering to help clean our mess she shooed me out. I wasnt going to waste time after shit. I tried to be nice.

I know Tia is coming for me tomorrow. She told me her agency has found matches to the description , pictures and close identifications. Whatever the hell that means. Now I'm just trying to get to her. Why can't she just see I like her. Always gotta show a girl some shit to make her like you. Can you just kiss me ? Can you just give me a sign? Like seriously? Can you just fuck me? I