Getting to Know Her

Jacob POV

I looked down at my watch.

"Crap!" I yelled. Aliyana looked at me with a blank expression on my face. I slapped my forehead.

"I have work today and you cant come after what happened last time..." I said questioning myself. She needed a place to stay. I thought about it. Josephine would freak if she knew Aliyana was still here and I need to work on our own relationship at the moment. Chres is a little to crazy and immature for the job. Which leaves the one and only.

"Hello?" I heard Naosha say int he phone.

"Hey best friend I havent talked to you in centuries. You sound different." I said smoothly into the phone she laughed.

"What do you want?" she asked in a knowing way. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room pink watching from the staircase. She hugged her knees and watched me. I smiled and she hid her face.

"Um too long to explain on the phone you think I could come over?" she hummed into the phone.

"Sure why not come in 10?" she asked. I nodded.

"Perfect." I said lookign at Pink. Who left her head in her lap. I hung up and placed the phone on the hook. Looking at Pink I tilted my head.

"Pink did I really scare you when i yelled?" she shrugged. I sat by her.

"Do you hate it when I yell at you?" I asked her rubbing her back. She nodded this time.

"I dont mean to sometimes I'm just a little mad and I try not to but I see you're really sensitive when it comes to my yelling. She got up off the stairs slowly.

"I'm not senstive!" she defended herself. I sighed happily realizing thats the girl I know.

"Haha Okay but listen I have to go to work and you mind staying at my friends house." she shook her head.

"Im not staying anywhere can you just elt me go Jacob?" she asked folding her arms.

"With your ankle like that? where would you go home?" She looked down.

"I dont need your help anymore thank you but I'm fine I've been through worst." she said lowly. I watched as she limped down the stairs. It was both funny and horrible to watch.

"Okay how about this." i said rushing by he ron the stairs and stopping right infront of her.

"you stay two days at my friends house IF you like her one at my house and then you can go home. By then you should be better." I said smiling. She looked off dazed. Like she was thinking.

"What day is it?" she asked. I thought a while.

"Friday." I said reassuringly. She slapped her palms on her forehead.

"Fuck." she mumbled lowly.

"eight days." she mumbled soflty. Confused i watched her.

"Eight days till what?" I asked her. She looked up at me.

"Oh till I have to go home...." she said staring at the floor. I watched her. She didnt seem like she was lying.

"Well we have to go so pack what you think you'll need for the two days." I said rushing upstairs.

"Wheres my bag?!?!?!" She yelled. Which scared me pretty bad.

"Its in ym room upstairs you need it?" I asked a little startled. Her facial expression changed as she nodded slowly.

"Yeah can you bring it for me." she asked me. I jogged upstairs to get her bag it was so damn heavy.

"What do you have in here PInk." i asked struggling to carry it downstairs.