First Time Is A Charm

Chresanto Pov

I hung up on Prince and began to wipe down baby blue dashboard with the cloth. Had this car since my last year in college. I looked at myself in the mirror licking my lips seductively. I mean I didn't know I was so FIONE. And yet I'm still single.

"Chres you stay working on little blue that your girlfriend?" Bono asked as he kneeled down to the window cackling.The boys laughed. I shook my head looking at em through the window.

"One day Bono Imma run you over with little baby blue here." I said promising him a death wish.

"Whatever." He said walking away from my car.

Cleaning the rear view mirror I try to position it right. When I saw the reflection of a beautiful girl.

"Well hello gorgeous." I positioned the mirror as she moved bitting on my lip. Then I saw her go Infront a car. Her back facing me. Damn she got a nice car like that too. I gotta holla. As I got out my car I saw a hole carved into the glass of the window puzzled I turned around in my seat to see if I'm seeing correctly.

"MY CAR!" I heard one of the boys yell.

I turned back into the rear view seeing her close the door.

"Oh no not this time." I closed my door & as she pulled off at quick speed I stepped on gas so hard. I felt the vibration of the wheels on the pavement. I drove right behind her. Watching her hair blow in the wind of the red convertible she was driving. Well the convertible she stole.

I saw her laugh her head falling back as she flinched her lollipop out the window. It hit baby blue on the window.

"Shit." I yelled angrily.

I drove I speed as we reached a stop light. I stopped right by the car. She turned to me. Oval shades on her face. She popped her gum.

"Hey there Yellow." She laughed her jet black hair flowing behind her. I not my lip then regained my ability to actually get to business.

"You got till green light to hop out that car." I said raising a brow. She laughed.

"Green he says you think after stealing this car I'm waiting at stop lights." She smirked popping the gum. The engine roared as she moved an inch closer to past the traffic light. I did it back. Looking to my right. Damn cameras.

She zoomed forward a little more. Fuck I can't risk losing baby blue. I looked at my phone sending an important message.

"Gave up baby boy ?" Nearly 1 second before the light changed she zoomed off. Me on the other hand drove around the corner.

Mariela Pov

I drove off looking back to see yellow driving slowly around the corner. Guess he couldn't handle so much heat. I laughed driving the one way to the bridge. Just need a ride out the states and I'm good. I began to raise the volume of the radio. Gripping my hands to the wheel I found myself way above speed limit. Enjoying the blow of the wind the a car was pulling out its driveway. I slammed down on the breaks almost stepping my foot through the pedal. I stopped to yellow and another guy. Yellow was sitting on the hood of his car clapping.

"Bravo Devil." He said standing up off the car hood.

"Thanks jay." He said sapping him up.

"Up out the car." He said folding his arms. Realizing I'm defeat I got out angrily and began to walk away.

"Hey wait." He said catching up to me.

"Your digits I see them in my future." He said rubbing his hands together.