Drop

Long chapter keep up ;)

Aliyana pov

Saturday morning I woke up at around 12pm. I opened my eyes to Jacob watching me once again.

"This is an everyday thing with you isn't it?" I said smiling. He grinned.

"You're beautiful when your asleep." He said shrugging.

"So I'm not beautiful when in awake." I said raising a brow.

"I didn't say that." He said holding my bare waist. We both laughed. He pulled me closer to him as his forehead rested on mine.

"Last night was the best night of my life." He said sincerely. He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Morning breath gross." He groaned rolling on his back.

"Come on I've been waiting for you to wake up so I can kiss your lips you just gonna do me like that." He said staring at them.

"What's with you and my lips?" I said sitting up. He remained laying down.

"Well you know why I call you pink ?" I shook my head. He sat up and reached by him slipping on his jeans from last night. As it hung off his waist barely.

"Well when I first met you the first thing I saw about you were your pink full lips. " he said dreamily. I blushed softly.

"So when you wouldn't tell me your name I thought of Pink.." He said shyly. He dug in the dresser and pulled out two pairs of grey sweats. Then underwear a bra and a tank top.

"Here." He threw them on the bed.

"I'm gonna go shower." He said taking the other pair of sweats.

I laid on the bed in thought. I never want anything to happen to Jacob on this drop. I could make it out cause I'm use to this stuff but Jacob. He's just a innocent civilian caught up with the mess. I trust he will make good decisions and follow his plan but I can't help but fear for his life. I heard water turn off and Jacob walked out I'm his sweats with his hair pulled back and a tooth brush in hai mouth.

I walked pass him and took a hot shower. I heard the door opened and held my breath.

"Relax its me just brushing my teeth." I heard sink water run. My body absorbed the water. I closed my eyes. I let it fall through my hair.

~

We sat in the little living room area with the plans. I spread out the plans and some pointers and push pins.

"Now I've written the 3 fire escapes on the sides but the door under the main one fire place 3 has guards." I put a push pin on the roof.

"I will be up here under the corner of fire place 2. " he said pointing. I nodded assuring him.

"You will have the bag." I said lowly. He froze. Nodding slowly.

"Don't worry I won't let anyone get to you." I twisted the map a little.

"You will have a fire cracker distraction on side 1 of fire place 1. It pops in under 30 seconds. I can't stress this enough when it is lit spit and stomp on the flame of the match you lit the fire cracker with to make it go out and run." I said sternly.

"You must time yourself."

"2 seconds for the match. 5 to skip across the building and another 5 to jump over to the other side. Locate the fireplace on that building which should take 6 seconds to get to. Then 10 I repeat 10 to slide down the fire place to the building on the other side. Wait patiently & after the cracker goes off be my eyes." He blinked with fear at my instructions.