Savior and Singer

Jacob POV

I looked around. As rain pounded hard I had an umbrella. I looked and searched high and low up the block for her.

"ALIYANA!" I yelled. I walked around the corner to see a phone booth. And a girl laying in it.

"Ali." I yelled. I opened up the phone booth to her laying in blood mixed with rain. Her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"P-please don't hurt me." She mumbled. Her eyes opened a lil more.

"Fro.." She mumbled. I picked her bridal style. She trembled in my arms. Her ankle covered in blood. Dry blood. I cradled her and held her close. I felt her heart beat. It matches mine perfectly. I wrapped the towel I brought with me around her limp body. Her arms wrapped around my neck as her head laid on my shoulder.

"It's okay I'm here.." I said walking with her as I held up the umbrella with my free hand. She mumbled something but quickly winced as her ankle was hit by water. I tried my best to cover her up. Who would do this to a girl? Such a beautiful girl too. What idiot try's something so stupid.

"Jacob." She mumbled louder.

"Yeah?" I asked her. She pointed back.

"My bag.." She said softly. I looked bag to a black duffle bag. I closed my umbrella and sheltered Pink's face and body with the towel. Guess ill have to do without. Picking up the pic I became surprised.

"That shits heavy the hell." I said groaning at the weight of the bag. I carried her the ten blocks to my house.

searching for keys I open up my front door. Entering carrying Aliyana.

"Okay Pink I set an extra mattress I had in the living room for you but first lemme fix up that wound." I said walking into my hallway bathroom. She shook uncontrollably in my arms. I sat her on the sink edge.

"Lemme see." I said going in my medicine cabinet. She covered her ankle with the blanket I gave her.

"Your clothes are all wet." She said softly. I laughed.

"Yes and so are yours now your ankle." I said turning to her with a first aid kit. I opened up by her.

"You should change clothes first or it wash your hands." She stuttered due to her shaking. I took her by the chin and looked her in the eyes. Gosh those beautiful eyes.

"I promise it won't hurt." I said softly. She nodded. I un covered her ankle with the towel. Taking an alcohol packet I open it up.

"It may sting a little tho." Her eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I pressed the alcohol pad to her ankle and she screamed kicking me in the leg.

"Chill out pink!" I said trying to hold her ankle again.

"NO!" She yelled. She kicked me with her free foot in the stomach. Trying to crawl away on the sink she went in the corner by the soap dispenser.

"Just let me finish." She kicked at me. I grabbed her good ankle and held it tight. Pulling her to me I wipe the bad one she punched at my chest for me to stop but I took every blow.

"Just a little more." I saw frustrated tears ran down her face. As she screamed. I looked at her swollen ankle to see a bite mark and a tooth. God she's gonna kill me. Don't tell her Jacob just yank it. I sighed softly. Bracing myself I close my eyes. Taking the tooth between my fingers I yank quickly. She kicked me hard into the junk. Right down the center.

Crouching over I let out a loud groan. I cupped my throbbing groin with one hand using the other to hold myself up and hold the edge of the sink. I sucked my teeth and crossed my legs. My stomach hurting as well.