New Day Old Ways

Hey so I need one more character for the story. I have at least 5 so far so I just need one more :) any takers comment. Oh on the side is Naosha

Aliyana Pov

I walked in around 7:45pm knocking on the big metal door of the building. The buff security guard looked at me suspiciously. He stopped my grasping my arm tightly.

"Ow.." I said blandly. He check me out.

"Where you coming from?" He asked in a serious tone.

"The park why do you care?" I said faking astonishment. He grinned evilly at me.

"Keep it up and ill beat your ass to de-"

"Sly.." I heard the boss say through his ear piece. He shifted into discomfort as he glanced up at the camera blinking a red light.

"Yes sir?" He asked clearing his throat.

"Let Ms Brown go and send her to my office please I've been waiting for her arrival all day." He said. I saw as Sly the security guard let me go.

"Boss wants you his office now." He said letting me go slowly I snatched my arm away from him giving him a stank face. He glared at me licking his lips.

"One day I'll beat that ass with my gun an shoot you dead watch." He said in his southern accent lurking from his lips.

"Bitch." I said flipping him the bird making my way down the hall of the house I pass by the lunch room to see Rayan running into me. He lifted me off the ground spinning me. I smiled a little at his happiness.

"Oh my god you okay?" He said touching my face. I nodded with my arms crossed across my body.

"Boss has been calling your name all week and I thought you were in trouble so I went to his office and told him you were out and-" he stopped sighing.

"You didn't get in trouble again did you?" He asked setting his hands down on my shoulders. I nodded "I'm good Ray." I said smiling softly.

"Alright well tell me what he says when you leave." He said Patting my head running off. Little crazy Monkey he is.

Walking into the boss's side of the big complex. Floors done squeaky clean walls painted nice brown color. I turned the corner knocking on the door. A larger black guard opened up.

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked.

"Big ass Adam's apple.." I mumbled.

His face never changed. Scary much?

"Do you have an appointment and if not get the-" I saw a hand go onto his arm signaling him to stop.

"No no let her in." Another guard said to him. I managed to compose myself as I walked through the two large men and sat in a seat. I rubbed down my arms and began to tap my foot in the air impatiently.

"Hello Ms Brown how are you?" He came in as usual. Black shades on coffee mug in hand and a smirk plastered on his face. He sat down in his seat. Across from me. The space made because of his desk was well needed I felt highly uncomfortable when I go to him.

"So please enlighten me Ms Brown. How Long have you been working for me?" He said smiling.

"A long time." I said bluntly. He laughed setting his mug down folding his hands carefully.

"Indeed. Now you're one of my smallest and fastest sellers do you know that?" He said laughing.

I stared t him blankly. Blinking slowly with my arms folded. It wasn't humorous. Not even a smile on my face.