A New Forever

Aliyana pov

I heard the banging on the door. As we all ran to the back.

"I have a car" Tia said rushing to the garage door.

"Let me drive I know how to drag race and all" Chres said tlakng the keys. He got into the drivers seat as Tia sat in passenger.

"There's like 7 of us." Craig said looking at the space.

"Naosha sit on Craig Aliyana on Jacob Rayan in the back and Tia up front with me." Chres said putting the car into drive. We all crowded inside.

"Drive up sunset road and you'll see a facility." The car sped up as we all fell back.

"Calm down Chres." Jacob said gripping me tighter to him.

"God I hate her." I looked at Chresantos hands on the wheel get tighter.

"Chresanto focus." Tia said rubbing his arm. He clenched his jaw.

"We have to get those people out of A Team now..." Tia said taking out her phone.

"Rayan how many members are their?" He shrugged.

"About 80 or so." He said unsure.

"Okay here's the plan."

"I've texted the boss of the facility about what happened. He says they can shut down and blow up the A Team building but we must evacuate the building.

"If not everyone is out we could be in big trouble. " she said looking at us.

"How are we possibly going to fit everyone in here?" Rayan questioned.

"Not even that. How do we convince them to leave?" Chresanto asked.

"We'll worry about that later but I have about 10 vans that will be on corners close to the a team house. So when they leave the building we can drive them back here to the facility."

"Here we will get doctors and everything we can to care of them."

I actually loved that Tia cared for us. Unlike most people she actually saw something in us.

"Thank you Tia." I said sincerely.

"Ray got a good one." I looked at him as he smiled to himself.

---facility-----

Jacob pov

I couldn't help but be jealous. Ray was there before me. I watched as they helped each other strap and gun up for the attack.

"Hey." I looked to my side to see Tia.

"I know what you're thinking and no. They aren't nothing more then friends. Trust me." She said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know." I huffed a frustrated breath. Watching as they pretended to shoot each other laughing.

"Hey hey watch it with those guns." She said walking to them ray his his gun behind him and laughed.

"You ready again?" Aliyana said running up to me. She hugged my waist looking at me with those big brown eyes.

"Yeah." I said smiling a little.

"Not to mention my arms still in this bandage." She pouted.

"Aw my baby." She kissed it hugging me.

"Alrighty Aliyana we need you and Jacob. It's time."

I've never seen A team. I stood in front the building with Aliyana and Rayan.