Just Like

Tia pov

This didn't make sense. Ray's boss was not in any files. His face was but no name. His criminal record was clean. Impossible. This doesn't add up. I heard the back door open.

"Working again Tia." Rodrick said lowly. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I said annoyed. He chuckled.

"Why you pressed on this case.." He asked standing behind me. I placed my elbows on the table staring blankly at the screen.

"because its a serious one." I said clicking on pictures of his boss. He laughed

"it's about that make prostitute isn't it." I clenched my jaw.

"No it's not its about the innocence of children. He gives them this idea of safety and protection and turns them into monsters." I said lowly. He was irritating me to the point I wanted to claw his eyes out. He slammed his hands onto the desk

"Sure that's what you want us to think. What you want the company to think what you want Cut 4 to think. Its for the children. It's for your own desire." He snapped. I got up.

"Rodrick you're out of order you better talk to me with respect if you want a job!" I yelled.

"He's not good enough for you and you know it. He's a loser, a slum, a low life who all he has going for him is sex and all you're gonna get from him is an STD Or aids." I was fuming.

"That house is filled with children and young adults and even fucking elders of all ages." I yelled.

"Each one of them in for some reason. They were put in orphanages they were running from cops they didn't have a home or they were scared. Scared that they couldn't make it out on their own in the world and if I recall Rodrick around Rayans age you didn't even have a job and lived in a 1 bedroom no bathroom apartment in the upper east side." He grew silent.

"Yeah thats right you started sith nothing and who helped you out. I did and So if you want to come at Rayan for trying to make a change in his life for his benefit and the only family he's ever known then why don't you reflect on the low life you started off as." I said coldly with hate leaking through every word. He looked down shamefully and embarrassed.

"Get out !" I snapped. He picked up his suitcase and began to walk out."

"Im nothing like him..." He snarled and slammed the door. I sat back in my seat with frustration. Rodrick was right. Cut 4 team will see the attention I give Rayan and will grow suspicious. I need him to bring in someone...someone from the A team other then himself. But for now I need to focus on his boss. And find out a weakness. A mission like this can't take a month or so. He just has no records.

Aliyana pov

I woke up and my vision was blurry. I rubbed my eyes. Raising my head I was face to face with Jacobs sleeping little face. I moved up and down on his chest as his breathing was light. I moved a little feeling his hands move to the small of my back.

"Jacob." I said softly. His lips looked so soft. I could admit that I was crushing on Jacob but I never want to lead him on. So I just watched him sleep. I observed his face. His nicely shaped lips. His long lashes casting shadows above his cheeks. His curls loose and free all over the pillow. His baby hairs curling up all tiny and his little mustache. I laughed . I covered my mouth with my hand. He moved a little bit but didn't wake up. I felt his hand slid lower down my back close to my rear.

"Jacob." I whispered softly. I tried to grab his hand but it took a full stop to my butt.

"Jacob." I squealed. He moved his hand laughing as his eyes opened up.