All Shook Up

Lena~ Hey guys so sorry for the late late update was on vacation but prepare only two chapters till the drop. ;) enjoy and thank you for over 1000 reads. I love y'all :)

Jacob pov

I woke up with Aliyana sleeping next to me. I brushed her curls out her face and pecked her forehead getting out of bed. Alright I know what you're thinking.

Jacob are you and Ali dating now?

She's always on your lap.

You're always hugging up on each other.

You can never keep your hands to yourself.

Well we aren't dating...yet.. As far as Aliyana knows Saturday night I want to take her on a dinner date. There I will confess how I feel and my plans for our future. I don't want a future without Pink so if it means taking her out that gang I will have to. Idk if there will be a price or I have to sneak her out but until I figure it out I have to protect her like my own.

I took two bagels out the box and placed them in toaster. Sitting at the counter I ruffled my curls.

"Jacob?" I heard a tired voice call.

"Yeah pink?" I called out. She came downstairs with the blanket around her.

"Good morning." She said softly sitting down on a stool.

"Where are we going today?" She asked playing with the table mats.

"The zoo." I took out the cream cheese, knife and juice.

"Never been to the zoo." She said getting a little plate. I took out our bagels and placed on each others plates.

"You'll love it trust me."

Jacob pov

We walked in circles around the zoo she couldn't get enough. Pink stod by the seals and otters clapping as they performed tricks. She laughed hysterically as they fought and slipped around. I couldn't be any happier seeing her smile. She talked to a zoo guard and he brought a seal close to her. She jumped as she felt the silly wet skin of one. It licked at her hand & I stood behind her watching her laugh at her encounter with it. I walked off to check out the place feeling and arm pull me to the side. My mouth was covered. A knife pressed forcefully on my neck.

"Listen here boy." I didn't move. I swallowed the lump in my throat slowly and my breathing got heavy.

"Stay away from Aliyana..." The man said.

"She's on a mission not vacation fuck hole." He snapped.

"If she doesn't deliver the drugs by Saturday expect both of you dead in a pool of blood. " startled I blinked and didn't move.

"Do you hear me?" I nodded slowly.

"Get those drugs to the house or your ass is ours." I felt his hand come off my mouth slowly. The knife never left.

"Now go." I walked slowly but turned around quick to see the guy gone. We had to get those drugs to them and delivered fast. I crept slowly from where I was victimized and seen Aliyana running towards me.

"I like the Zoo Jacob." She grabbed my hand and pulled me.

We then went to the bird cage where I was shitted on by some damn parakeets. Luckily they give you these jackets too wear. But still. Pink tried to take one home by sliding it in her bra but once they realized one was missing and her boobs were pointy and we had to bring him back. They laughed and offered her a chance to work with them. But sadly she frowned and I knew she was thinking of A team... She walked away sadly. She hasn't really talked much after that. I wonder what's on her mind.