Thoughts

Aliyah's pov

I woke up. Not to the smell of peppers. Not to the smell of bread, eggs or bacon. I smelt a familiar smell. One that haunted me.

Drugs.

My eyes shot open. Jacob was no longer in my lap. I started to panic. I looked at my bag to see it untouched. So who... I looked around as I snatched A hanger off one of Jacobs shirts and got up quick.

"Get the hell out my house!" I heard Jacob yell. I ran to the kitchen to see Rayan and Jacob two inches away from being face to face.

"Ray!" I yelled happily. He saw me and his face lit up.

"Ali!" He cheered. I ran into his arms and he picked me up. I held him close but then taking the smell of marijuana I let go.

"Ray where have you been?" I said pulling his arm to sit.

"Excuse me?" Jacob said blinking a few times.

"I was ....sleeping and this nigga breaks into my house with a bat smelling like a crackhead and threatening to kill me and you're just gonna sit him down and have tea?" Jacob snapped.

"Jacob what the hell this is my friend my BEST friend." I emphasized best.

"Well excuse me for not knowing he could've said some shit instead of trying to fight me over shit I don't know about." He barked.

"Don't yell at her!" Ray yelled at him.

"Shut up!" Jacob spat.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!" I screamed. It got quiet. I looked at both boys. Way to start my morning.

"Jacob this is Rayan my friend from...Ohio." I said turning to Ray. He caught my drift and rolled his eyes.

"Ray this is Jacob he helped me get away from some kidnappers." I said emphasizing kidnappers he caught what I was saying and his eyes widened.

"Kidnappers was it those fucking Harlem junkies cause I sware ill chop them in their necks." He said standing out his seat and slamming the bat to his palm.

"Ray...not in front of Jacob." I whispered.

"He doesn't know?" He asked me. I shushed him.

"No no he doesn't." I said turning around smiling at Jacob.

"Know what..." He said suspicious.

"That I go back to Ohio Sunday." I said shrugging. He laughed.

"Listen I have to tell you something privately." He said grabbing my hand. I pulled it away.

"You have to go Rayan How'd you even find me?" I asked him.

"A purple haired girl." He said quietly.

"The girl at the park?" I turned to Jacob.

"Jacob be quiet." I snapped. I was on edge. I looked back at rayan.

"Don't talk to her she's a Harlem Hookah. She's the one who brought those so called kidnappers." I said lowly. His face turned into rage.

"God less time then I thought." He mumbled. I looks at him confused.

"Listen Ali we have to go now." He said pulling me. I snatched my arm.

"No I can't." I said freaked out.

"And why not you busy with your little bitch and can't come for a second?" He snapped.

"Ray!" I yelled.

"Ali you're getting to comfortable you don't understand we have to go now!" He barked at me.

"I'm not going anywhere just leave!" I yelled frustrated. He glared at me for a minute. Taking a glance at Jacob behind me he screamed.