Planning

Okay so y'all deserve the hint. I came back to so may votes and so many comments spook the hint is

"A is key"

I know it's so sus and confusing but there's a lot in that one letter so think about it and comment what you think the ending will be like.

Aliyana pov

You ever felt so violated.

So soiled.

I stared at my arms.

All I saw was the dirt off his hands against my skin.

I couldn't even sleep.

I woke up screaming. As memories pushed through my Brain.

I felt hands touch me in embrace.

"Don't touch me I'm filthy!" I cried.

I rocked myself. I felt my skin burn.

"Ali." I heard Ray say in a weak tone. I closed my eyes tight feeling tears fight to escape.

"Get it off Ray" I scratched at my skin. I felt my nails dig into my skin. Scrapping it leaving cuts.

"Stop Ali stop!" He held my wrists. I kept my head down and eyes closed as hair fell over my face. He pulled me close to him.

"Shhhh." I felt my body shake and the blood seep through the fresh cuts I made on my arms.

I felt so disgusting.

"I'm gonna do this once but you can't tell anyone I can do this." He pulled dug into his bag. What was he about to do? He pulled out a tiny guitar.

"I play the ukulele...." My red burning eyes scanned it. I didn't speak.

"I learned when I was little from..." He tuned it stopping slowly.

"I just know how..but I know one song" he laid my head on the pillow and covered me with the covers. He sat at the edge of the bed.

"Promise you won't tell anyone." I nodded slowly. He began to strum.

"Somewhere over the rainbow..."

"Way up high"

"And the dreams that you dreamed of once in a lullabyyy."

"Somewhere over the rainbow."

"Blue birds fly"

"And the dreams that you dreamed of."

"Dreams really do come truuuuue"

"Some day I'll wish upon a star wake up where the clouds are far behind meeeee. Where troubles melt like a lemon drop high above the chimney top that's where you fiiiind me."

I kept my eyes on Ray. I watched as he stopped. He wiped my face.

"You're not disgusting you're just hurt." He said softly.

"Why do i feel it then?" I said choking on my emotions. He took my hands in his.

"You're a beautiful girl Ali and I don't ever want you to feel that way. I know it hurts and you feel so violated but we have bigger things to look forward too..." I sat up and hugged him. He grabbed my chin and pecked my forehead.

"Get some rest we have a lot to tell you in the morning." As he got up I stopped him.

"Ray please stay until I fall asleep." He smiled.

"Look my clothes are dirty and-" I pouted a little. He sighed.

"Alright alright." He took off his jacket and hat. Kicking off his shoes. He got in the bed. We faced each other.