Fucked Up

Jacob pov After work I was drained but wanted to check on pink at naosha's house. I knocked on the door looking at my wrist to see its 8:30pm they could probably be asleep. The door swung open to Naosha.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Checking on pink." I said about to step in she stopped me.

"It's girls day you can't come in." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Really nay? Just move aside please." I said with a pout.

"Who is it?" I heard pink say. She walked behind Naosha.

"Why you hiding?" I asked trying to see her.

"She's nervous of her new look." Naosha said moving out the way.

"Naosha." She snapped.

"Woah." I said day dreamily. I stared at her a while. Her hair was straightened. The style showed off her cute cheeks and the lip gloss her plump pink lips. I watched her and my stomach instantly turned and knotted.

"What do you think?" She asked. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Naosha gave me a wtf face and Aliyana a raised brow.

"I love it." I managed to say. She played with end of her hair.

"Didn't sound like it..." She said lowly.

"I do pink I do I love it you look ...really pretty." I said quickly. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Are you blushing sir?" Naosha asked me folding her arms with a smirk. I gulping softly. She smiled.

"Thanks." Pink said.

"Well as you can see she's fine byeeeee!" Naosha slammed the door. I rolled my eyes walking back to the car. I had a gut feeling in my stomach I had more then pretty to say to pink but I can't mess up me and Josephine's relationship. Going home I crashed knowing today I had a day full of things to do with my baby. I wasn't going to make her get away so easily. Morning---- I woke up smelling the air. I smelt the strong smell of bacon. My eyes shot open. I knew who was home. I ran downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Jay jay." I hugged Josephine lifting her off the ground and bringing my lips to hers. Feeling myself melt into them. Oh how I missed her scent. I set her down kissing her still as she kisses back. She pulled away.

"Ew morning breath." She said laughing. I shushed her.

"You like it!" I said blowing her face. She placed the spatula on my lips.

"Brush your teeth then you can eat." She said turning me around and pushing me. I quickly brushed my teeth hearing my stomach bark at me for something to eat.

"I'm done!" I said rushing into a seat. I took a knife in one hand and a fork in another.

"Bacon bacon bacon!" I chanted. She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and eat you." She set the plate in front of me. I began to chow down on my breakfast. She always knew how to please my stomach as much as I loved to cook she did a bomb job cooking for me too.

"So first on our agenda." I said with my mouth full.

"Jacob wipe ya mouth that's immature." Josephine wiped my mouth.