Chapter 1 ~Kingdoms~

Once upon a time in a far away land there lived two separate kingdoms. Both were very strong and powerful. They were also rivals of each other. Always at war fighting to have control of all the land. The first is the West Kingdom, ruled by King Rob.

Rob is a very ambitious and determined king. He wants to expand his kingdom to make it the greatest ever known. He wants him and his family's name to go down in history. Many support him and his quest for a better future. However, many people also see him as arrogant, bossy, and cynical. Rob is courageous and caring and there is nothing he loves more than his son, Prince Lachlan. Rob's top general of the army is his best friend Mitch. Jerome also has very high placement in the army. Preston is Rob's top advisor and Jerome's nephew. Now, one of the most trusted and strongest knights is Vik. His importance is very high since he is dating Lachlan. Not to be married yet, they are very much in love.

The other kingdom is the East Kingdom. Just over the other side of the forest with mountains towering behind it. This palace is ruled by King Simon.

Simon, a very charming and fearless ruler. Stopping at nothing to have control of both kingdoms. He wants to be the strongest for Rob has a bigger army. Simon wants what is best for his people. There a few that wouldn't stay by his side to the death. The next in line to take the throne is Prince Josh. Simon's commander in chief is JJ, with Tobi right by his side. Ethan is the top advisor in Simon's kingdom. Simon does have a brother named Harry. However, he has not seen him in many years and many believe he is dead. Harry has been held captive by Rob since Josh was just a baby.