One: My Drunk Kitchen

~Tyler's POV~

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" I question Hannah as she reaches for another bottle of Vodka.

"My Drunk Kitchen, that's what!" She chuckles. We're in the ABC store, buying some drinks for tonight.

"Why are you dragging me to this, again?" I ask with a light smile.

"Because, since you've almost officially became an antisocial hermit, I figured you needed a little drinking & a little eating. Besides, we're making taco potatoes!" she squeals excitedly.

"I am not a hermit. Not even that antisocial. I just don't have the desire to get out that much, that's normal" I sigh, looking at my phone.

"...You know, if you wanna TACO bout it then I'm open to it" Hannah winks.

"You & your puns" I half smile.

"Who has you so upset, anyways? Or so emotionless. That's not normal for Tyler Oakley." Hannah puts two bottles of Vodka & some new shot glasses in our basket, then putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, I'm okay" I fake smile, getting back on my phone "it's just a guy."

"This I know. Someone in the YouTube community, or a dating website, or real life?" she questions as we get in the line to check out.

"YouTube community. We've collabed, it's just been years. I miss him a lot" I direct my attention to my phone, acting like I'm texting when in reality I'm trying not to avoid conversation.

"Troye?" She questions quietly.

"How'd you know?" I look up into her blue eyes.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? He's obviously into you, if you like him, I mean. If you just want to hang out, then ignore what I just-" I cut her off.

"You think so? The twink. If he's into me, he would have arranged for us to collab again, but he hasn't & I miss him" I frown.

"Why don't you make the plans?" She questions with a light smile "I'm sure he's just busy."

"That's the nicest way of putting it. He probably just realized I'm a weird fuck" I grin.

"You may be, but that's a good thing" Hannah smiles "now let's go make a My Drunk Kitchen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Drunk Kitchen was great. By the way, the taco potatoes were delicious. Duh, I love potatoes & I love tacos; what's not to love?

Anyways, I'm back at my apartment, sitting alone in the dark on Tumblr (story of my life tbh). I decide to get on Twitter & tweet Troye; if I could get in touch with him, that would be the only way I could.

@troyesivan when are we going to hang out again, twink?(;

He responds within ten minutes. That's so Troye.

@tyleroakley soon, of course! sorry, I've been very very busy with my music; I just came out with a new album, & I'm planning a European tour! we will hang out soon, nonetheless.

His tweet is is so formal, while mine is just stupid. Troye has really grown up since last time I seen him. I mean, just looking at his selfies from last year & now, he's changed so much. Anymore, him & Hannah are the only people I've had the desire to be around. I've hung out with Hannah off & on the past few weeks, now I just wanna see Troye.

@troyesivan congratulations!😄 that's amazing, Troye. I knew you had potential! when do you think you could come to America, again?

@tyleroakley no idea! I'll talk to my manager & see when I can. it may be a while, though. but we will hang☺️

I smile at his most recent response. I remember last time we hung out; it was way back when I had my emerald green hair! That feels like forever ago! I remember in the videos we made a year ago, he kept looking at me in this way that kind of made me curious to thinking that he liked me. But, even if he did like me, he's probably over it by now. Queen Jackie loves Troye, but she doesn't want us dating because of the age gap. So what, we're six years apart? I think we'd be cute! I mean, I am shipped with so many people, but really, I think Troye & I would be the most adorable couple irl.

My phone vibrates, surprising me. Not that people don't text me, but...They don't; or at least, they haven't in a long time.

It was two texts. One from Hannah, one from Troye.

Hey hey! You okay?-Harto

Hey! Yeah, I'm alright. How are you?☺️-Ty

She doesn't respond for a while, so I check my text from Troye.

Hey, Tilly! Spoke to my manager. It will be two weeks before I can come to America unfortunately, but that's not too long! Can't wait to see you😄-TRXYE

Fantastic! Can't wait to see you either! You're welcome to stay in my house, btw👍🏼-Ty

I thought I already was..? Haha, I hope it won't be awkward since we haven't seen each other in a year😣-TRXYE

Oh please, I doubt it will be! I haven't spoken to you like on Skype or anything, I've only seen you in selfies. I miss your face😏-Ty

Well, maybe we can Skype later. It's about ten am here, I've got a lot to do during the day. How about around eleven tonight?-TRXYE

I hope you're aware that it will be eight in the morning here, but sure. I should hopefully be up anyway. -Ty

I'm sorry for the poor time distance, Tilly. I will talk to you soon, though. Bye! 💕😋-TRXYE

I don't respond anymore to Troye. Cool, I guess we're Skyping at eleven; where he is, at least.. He's going to see my messy hair & pajamas, but if he's staying here a few days, I guess he'll have to get used to seeing that ratchet face every morning. Oh well, that's okay. He's so cute. I haven't even seen his face yet & he's just so cute in his texts. I guess I shouldn't tell the YouTube community (or any social media for that matter) that we're going to hang out because they go fucking ape shit when Troye & I are together. But I don't blame them. I edited a lot of it out, but he looks at me a lot with this grin that's almost flirtatious. Back then I was too oblivious to tell, but watching the old videos it's obvious. I was so smitten over Mitch I couldn't notice anything else. I mean his voice is amazing, & I used to think he was so cute. But I'm over it, I promise. Yes, he's cute, but I don't like him anymore. Pentatonix is bae, though. That & Trxye. ANYWAY...Guess I'm waiting for Troye's call tonight. Until then, I'm just going to edit some videos, eat some ice cream & drink a little booze.

Hi, just thought I would leave a note at the end of each chapter. I had wrote some more chapters, but I didn't like how they sounded so I decided to rewrite this one. I'm sorry if I don't update that much, I'm about to start school again but yeah. I hope you enjoyed, please rate and/or comment! Thanks so much!😁