Twenty: Florence

~Troye's POV~

"Well, to Florence we go!" Chasity smiles as I get in the back of the limo. Since I officially ended it with Tyler, I haven't spoken a word to anyone. I'm content with not speaking, honestly. Tyler hasn't texted me since he told me about his movie deal. My emotions are bittersweet. It's great that he has this opportunity, but that's longer that we have to be apart. I didn't want to break up with him, I really didn't. I regret it a lot. I wish I could just take a break from tour, go to San Fransisco and tell him how fucking sorry I am that I broke his heart. I would literally beg on my knees for him to come back to me. But, that's not going to happen for a while. I've got around six more shows including the one I'm heading to left in my European tour. I get a break from touring for a month, then I go on a tour in the United States. I have the feeling the United States tour is going to be a lot more hectic compared to the European. Not trying to be prejudice or anything, but I've been to concerts in America, & they were hectic.

"Troye?" Chasity asks, yielding.

"Hmm?" I barely respond, looking up at just the right moment.

"We're at the airport" she states "don't worry, it's not a long flight. Around an hour." I nod, getting out of the limo. I grab my stuff before Chasity can get them, rushing into the airport. She follows on my heels, making sure not to lose me in the huge crowd.

After much struggle, we finally find our flight and where we're supposed to board. We sit, awaiting the announcement.

"Your show is tonight, so you'll have to warm up" Chasity says eventually "besides, you should speak, you worry me."

"Why?" I ask "why should I speak when everything I say comes out wrong?"

"No it doesn't, Troye. What's wrong?" She asks "if you don't mind me asking." I don't answer, just focusing back on my phone. I put in my earbuds, drowning out the noise around us. I'm trying to push the worry and tension away. Tyler will probably move on before I can, not like I want to. What if he ends up dating Korey? After all, they had that little spill...The feeling of him being with anyone else makes my heart go a little faster, my hands shaking. I want him all to myself, I just want to touch his soft skin again. But, I let him go. So if he doesn't want me anymore, who could blame him? I'm surprised he wanted me to start with. All these thoughts rush through my head as I listen to Let Her Go by Passenger. If I had sat in that airport just a little longer, let my thoughts go a little deeper, I might have had a panic attack. As soon as I sat down in my seat next to the window, I calmed down immensely. Just watching the ground below me get smaller and smaller, it's like my feelings were being slowly lifted off my shoulders. Chasity seems to notice, reassuringly patting my shoulder. She says something, but I have my earbuds in so I don't hear her. I take one out, my focus on her now.

"What did you say?"

"I said I hope you're doing okay. I don't know what was wrong earlier, but you looked pretty upset" Chasity frowns, squeezing my arm.

"Well, I-I did something I shouldn't have done" I say quietly "I broke up with Tyler because the distance was hurting me. The thoughts of him moving on and the thought that he is going to stop caring about me just seeped in my thoughts & I panicked and realized my mistakes." I exhale, my breathing slowly becoming choppy.

"Aww, dear. If he loves you, which I know he does, he won't move on for a while, at least, if at all. So, don't worry, okay? You've got enough going on now, anyway. I mean, you have a show tonight in a county you rarely go to-" she starts.