Fifteen: Guess Who❓

don't hate me please

~Troye's POV~

"Hey! How are you?" I ask with a wide smile. She runs over to me, a wide grin pursed on her lips. She sits down in the small seat in front of me, her smile still strong.

"Mind if I buy a drink with you?" She questions in a perky way.

"Sure, any time, Takudzwa" I say, probably butchering her biological name.

"Just call me Tkay" she grins. I watch her walk inside the café, now seeing she's wearing a blue & white plaid skirt with a grey button up shirt & black shoes. Her waist long hair swishes back and forth as she walks, causing me to wonder how in the hell she can manage her hair.

I get on my phone, deciding to text Tyler & see how he's doing.

hey dear, good morning. how are you?💘-WILD

great! excited for your show tonight, gorgeous?😘-Ty

He replies so fast, I'm rather surprised; especially since there's a time zone difference.

I am, actually. I have a good feeling about it😊-WILD

awesome! you'll do great, sweetheart💜-Ty

"I have arrived" Tkay says, snapping me out of my thoughts. She's carrying a small cup, smelling strongly of caramel.

"Hello there" I smile, watching her take a long sip of her drink.

"I'm so nervous about tonight. You know, performing up there with you. That's a lot of pressure" she says, slightly turning away from me.

"What? Performing with me isn't meant to cause stress & pressure, it's supposed to be fun" I fake pout, causing her to grin.

"It is fun! It's just, you're a lot more popular than I am" she says, her tone getting serious by the end of her second sentence.

"You will be more popular than me, one day, I have the feeling" I half smile, patting her shoulder almost like something I would do with Sage.

The air is quiet between us. We're both admiring the scenery & the people, along with our drinks & the wifi. Tkay finishes her drink much faster than I do, surprising me.

"Well, I guess it's time for some more sight seeing! See you tonight, Sivan" she says, her smile reappearing on her face.

"Alright, see you then" I half smile, taking another sip of my latte which seems to be getting cold. I realize I've wasted nearly half my day sitting here in a small café alone half the time & the other half of the time with a fellow musician; which, I'm not complaining. I just wish the person in front of me could have been Tyler Oakley.